Surprising Kayla Part 1

--Recap--

Just then seven bodies came stumbling into the house and into the living room. Simon looking furious, he ordered the boys on the couch.

"ALL OF YOU ON THE COUCH! NOW!" Simon yelled as he entered the living room with Paul and the boys.

"What was that? Was that Simon?" Kayla questioned in confusion.

"Uh, Kayla, I'm going to have to call you back." I said before hanging up before she had the chance to respond.

As the boys all sat on the couch around me, I gave them a confused look. I'm guessing rehearsals didn't go so well.

--End of Recap--

*Chapter 16: Surprising Kayla Part 1*

*Elena's POV*

*Three Weeks Later*

It has been a long three weeks, but the boys have finally reached a point where they can start touring. Yeah, it may have involved Simon yelling at the boys several times for several different reasons. And no, they aren't perfect, but Simon really wants the boys to get moving along. He's a bit anxious about starting the tour.

"ELENA!" I hear someone yell my name, only to realize it was Louis.

"What?" I whined.

"Everyone's already on the bus. Let's go." He said before running out of the house and most likely on the bus.

Only then did I realize that I was the only one left in the house. Oops.

"It's about time. You were in there forever." Harry whined once I finally got myself onto the bus.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Where's Liam?" I asked curiously, even though I probably already know the answer.

"Probably in his bunk like he always is." Niall stated.

I just nodded and joined the rest of the group in the lounge area, given that someone already brought my luggage onto the bus.

"So Simon, where are we headed next?" I asked curiously.

Simon didn't answer right away. He just gave me a look, then smiled.

"The studio." Was all he said.

I gave him a questioning look for a second before standing up and cheering and doing a little dance. This caused everyone to laugh.

"Why are you so happy?" Paul asked while laughing.

"WE'RE GOING TO SURPRISE KAYLA!" I screamed happily, which caused everyone to laugh a little harder.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

Thirty long minutes later, we finally arrived in the city of London. I couldn't contain  my excitement. I was basically bouncing up and down in my seat.

"Alright. We're here." Simon announced a few moments after arriving in London.

"YES!" I cheered as I ran for the exit. But Simon quickly stopped me.

"Hold on there. There's a few things I need to go over first." Simon told me before I got to the exit.

"Dang it." I pouted as I walked back to the couch and took a seat in between Harry and Niall. I just can't wait to see the look on her face when she see's us. 

*Simon's POV*

"Hold on there. There's a few things I need to go over first." I told her before she made it to the exit.

"Dang it." Elena pouted as she walked back to the couch and took a seat in between Harry and Niall.

I opened my mouth to explain the to speak when I realized that everyone was here except for Liam. Great. He's still in his bunk.

"LIAM! CAN YOU PLEASE COME OUT HERE! WE'RE HAVING A GROUP MEETING!" I yelled to the back of the bus.

After he hadn't come out after a moment, Paul got up angrily to go get him. But at that very moment, Liam came walking out from the bunk area in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. He kept his head down to avoid eye contact. But from the brief eye contact he made with me when he came out, I could tell he had been crying. His eyes were red and puffy. Hey, at least the bruise on his cheek was gone. But that doesn't change the fact that he was crying. Why was he crying? I got this sudden feeling that he was hiding something from me. From all of us. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

"SIMON!" I heard someone yell, only to realize it was Louis shaking me from my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I said, coming back to reality.

"You were zoning." Louis said calmly.

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.

Only then did I realize that Paul had sit back down, but was glaring at Liam who was sitting by himself on the other side of the room.

"Well, are you going to tell us the plan or not? I can't take it anymore. I just want to surprise her already." Elena whined, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Alright, alright. Calm down." I replied.

She just nodded in response. I sighed and then continued.

"So, plan is for you all to go into the back entrance of the building, considering that no one knows that you've all reunited, let alone there is going to be a tour. I'm going to meet you on the same level my office is on. From there I'm going to lead you into one of the recording rooms, where you will all will be waiting for Kayla." I explained.

"Okay. Got it. Now can we please go." Elena whined, dragging out the word 'please'.

I sighed.

"Yes. Go. But don't let anyone see you." I warned before they all left the bus in a hurry with Liam following slowly behind. I really need to talk to him later.

After they were all gone, I exited the bus and made my way to the studio, entering at the front entrance. Cross your fingers the boys, Paul, and Elena won't get themselves caught.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

The actual surprise is going to be in the in the next chapter.

In the mean time, I wanted to tell you guys that I am working on a new story that I am going to publish at some point.

It may be after I've finished this story. I haven't decided yet.

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I hope to have the next chapter up soon.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!