Chapter 15 💖

(Noor's pov)

"Hamza, aap kya kar rahe hain?" I squealed as he picked me up in his arms as if I weighed nothing. He didn't pay any heed to my protests and started walking towards the front door of the house.

It was evening when the doctor finally he had released me from the hospital and allowed me to go home, but on strict orders to rest. Hamza had taken that very seriously. He wouldn't so much as let me walk one step.

"Hamza, hamare sar pe chot aayi hai. I can still walk." I said once more as he unlocked the front door while still carrying me. Shaking his head once, he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Tumne suna na doctor ne kya kaha. You need to rest." He walked us through the dark hallways, and I wound my arms tightly around his neck, trusting his navigating skills.

"Agar kisi ne dekh liya?" I whispered while anxiously looking around.

"Toh dekhne do. Nobody can say anything. Aur waise bhi sab ab tak so gaye hon ge." Just then, as if they were waiting for Hamza to say that, the lights switched on and the whole family rushed to us.

I gestured for Hamza to put me down, but he only shook his head in return. Ammi and Beeni immediately started walking towards me, seeing my bandaged head, but Hamza held up a hand to stop them. "Main aap sab logon se baad me baat karta hun. Pehle mein Noor ko room me le kar jaa raha hun. She needs rest." They started to protest but when they saw my state, they nodded their heads in affirmation.

Hamza moved towards the stairs carefully and walked us to our room. Kicking the door open, he entered the room and walked towards the bathroom.

He gently placed me down onto the ground. He disappeared through the bathroom door, only to return a few minutes later with fresh clothes. He handed them to me. "Main kisi ko help ke liye bhej dun?"

"Nahi, iss ki koi zarurat nahi hai. I will manage." He nodded and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

After I got changed, I lay down in bed and Hamza covered me with the comforter. He sat beside me on the bed.

Moving a few stray strands of hair off my forehead, he caressed my cheeks and lightly pecked my forehead. "Are you feeling, okay? Kuch chahiye toh nahi hai na?" I smiled at his concern and shook my head slightly.

"Aap hamari fikar na karein. Hum theek hain. Aap jaaen aur baaki ghar walon ko handle karein. I will be alright."

"Are you sure?" He looked at me one more time for reassurance. I caressed his cheek and nodded my head. He sighed, placed one feathery kiss on my forehead and left the room.

I relaxed further into the bed and soon fell into a deep sleep, with a constant smile on my face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I woke up in the middle of the night with a parched throat. Getting up from the bed and turning on the side lamp, I forwarded my hand to water jug but found it empty. Looking to the other side, I noticed that Hamza was not present beside me and wondered where he was at this time of night. I walked out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen that was located on the second floor of the house. I got myself some water and was nearing my room once again when I heard something. A series of soft, musical sounds that filled the air. The sounds were not very loud making it hard for me know where they were coming.

Listening for a while, I recognized the direction of the sound and walked towards it. In a small hidden corner to my right, I saw a door that I had never come across before. Opening it, I entered quietly. In front of me, was a huge piano and a tall masculine figure playing the keys. Hamza.

I tread lightly on the ground and moved towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and leaned onto him. He immediately stopped playing and started to turn around, but I stopped him.

"No, please. Keep playing." I moved to sit beside him and wrapped an arm around him while he continued playing the beautiful melody.

The soft notes sounded like a lullaby, soothing me. And so once again, I fell into a comfortable sleep.

(Hamza's pov)

I stopped playing my piano after a while and looked to my left to see Noor leaning against my shoulder, sleeping peacefully. The light shredding on her face made her look more beautiful and angelic.

I carefully pulled her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and hid her face in my neck. Smiling, I got up and walked out of my piano room. Holding Noor tightly in my arms, I moved towards our bedroom.

Reaching the bed, I lay her down lightly and joined her myself, wrapping my arms around her, pulling the comforter on us. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I fell into the most comfortable sleep I'd had in a while.

(Noor's pov)

I woke up the next morning, wrapped up in Hamza's arms, his face resting beside mine.

Smiling, I placed a light kiss on his cheek and started to get up from the bed but was immediately stopped by slender fingers wrapping around my wrist. Looking back, I saw Hamza holding me back, his eyes still closed.

"Where are you going, love?" His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

"To the bathroom. Aap bhi chalein ge?" I asked sarcastically, trying to free my wrist from his hold. He opened his eyes and winked at me.

"I would love to, sweetheart." A gasp left my mouth at his response.

"Allah, Hamza. Aap kitne besharam hain." He laughed and gently pulled me to him.

"You're the one that gave the invitation." He said, caressing my hair.

"I was joking." I feigned a disapproving look, trying to hide my smile. He laughed yet again.

"How are you feeling? Is your head okay?" He pressed his lips against my forehead and gave me concerned look.

"I am totally fine. You have to stop worrying so much." He smiled.

"When it comes to you, Ican never stop worrying." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please follow, vote and comment your views.

Do tell me if you like this chapter and take care.