Prologue

Xiao Zhan was on his way to Paris, he got the approval letter from Paris in the top fashion designing universities of France. He was seated in the airport waiting for the announcement of his flight. He browsed his phone sending messages to his friends from school that he got the letter from the top fashion designing University in France.

"Where to?" a foreign woman sat on his opposite chair.

Zhan lifted his head and gaze at the woman who was seated in front of him. He didn't know who the woman was and why she was asking him that question. To avoid the feeling of awkwardness for the woman Zhan smiled and then reply, "To Paris."

The woman smiled, her red lips were stretching and her white teeth were showing beautifully, "are you alone?"

"Yep," Zhan nodded his head.

"How old are you?"

"17 years old."

The woman's eyes widened in surprise, she didn't believe what answer she was receiving from the boy in front of him, "are you kidding me?"

"No," Zhan shook his head. "I am 17 here is my ID and passport." Zhan showed her his Date of birth in the passport.

The woman took the passport from him and looked at the date of birth and his name, "You seem young enough to be 17." She returned Zhan's passport.

Zhan smiled and took his passport from her, "It's nothing new for me to hear this sentence."

The woman chuckled. She opened the magazine that she bought from the store. "You seem to be 15."

Xiao Zhan chuckled at the comment that he was receiving from the woman, "No. I am 17."

"Are you going to Paris for a modeling career?" the woman questioned.

"Fashion designing," Zhan answered.

"You are kidding me right?"

"Nope," he answered.

The woman rested her back; she couldn't know what else she should say to him because she didn't believe the answer that she was asking him. To her opinion, Xiao Zhan should have been a model and actor for his charming look. He was perfect with his look; his face, height, and physique were perfect for him.

Zhan looked back on his phone; he opened the gallery album and he opened the folder named W.Y.B love you. Yibo's picture appeared on the screen of his phone. He smiled; Sorry for that I had to tell you that before I am leaving this country for good. I can't stay here and watch your loving the girl from the industry that you have worked with. I didn't mean to tell you that I love you but I did. I was forced to say this by Yang Mi I didn't want to, for years I've been hiding this from you that I love you. Sorry for disturbing your relationship.

"Oh! The announcement," the woman said. She closed the magazine and put it in her bag, "let's go, lad, time for our flight. We are moving to Paris." She squealed at the last sentence.

"Yeah," Zhan scoffed, "coming." He got up from the chair and took his passport and ticket in his right hand. His left hand was grabbing the handle of his trolley luggage that he was taking. He stopped on his way when his phone was ringing. He looked at the caller ID it was written Gong Hospital. He was a bit surprised when he saw the caller ID.

"Hey, Lad!" The woman voiced to him as she saw him standing in his way staring at his phone. "Come."

Zhan nodded his head to her. He slid the green button up on his phone and put his phone on his ear. "Hello!"

"Hello, Sir. I am from Gong Hospital; I am hereby to inform you that your sister and father had an accident with the young celebrity of the country Wang Yibo. We need you at this moment in the hospital now. Everyone is in critical condition, Sir." said a woman's voice on the other end of the phone.