6.

Lay Zhang exhausted himself in the last round of the concert; he enjoyed himself there. The concert was beautifully conducted; fans went crazy over Lay's performances on the live stage. He was seated on his chair inside the green room backstage. The concert had ended for the last fifteen minutes, he was wiping away his sweat with a tissue in the room when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door thinking that his manager might have come to see him.

The opened door revealed Yibo with his daughter Wang Ting, she had a notepad in her hand.

"Yibo," Lay Zhang said with a big grin on his face. "What a surprise! Hey little girl."

"She's a huge fan, she wants your autograph," Yibo said to him.

Lay let them inside the green room and suggested they sit. "Be seated. We lost contact over the last five years. Yibo. What happened are we in the good term?" Lay said while he sat on his chair. He looked at the girl. "You don't have to ask for my autograph. I am a friend of your father."

"Are we?" Yibo asked.

"Yes, we are," Lay said.

"Daddy never told me," Wang Ting looked at her father's face.

Yibo was surprised to know that he and Lay were friends but he didn't know about the question that Lay asked him about the loss of contact and good terms, he only knew to lay as a celebrity singer and not more than that. He had never come across lay Zhang throughout his career since he joined the entertainment industry and neither did his wife explain anything from the past that he should know.

"Yibo you didn't?" Lay asked unsurprised since Yibo didn't answer the question that he asked. "Fine, your daughter deserves to know us Yibo. We are your school friends; we may be apart but at least remember that you have us. Also, you didn't invite us to your wedding which we didn't surprise because you once announce to the media that soon you will get married but did not invite us your friend which disappointed me." Lay was disappointed by Yibo for not sharing memories with his daughter. "Are you on good terms with Zhan? I don't know what happened with you but at least you shouldn't forget Zhan because he's our friend. He supported us everywhere."

Yibo was dumbfounded by those words that Lay spoke. He didn't know that he was a friend of Lay Zhang and the name Zhan to be exact. His wife has never forced him to remember anything from the past and neither she did tell him about his friends, she told him her and his story with those photographs that she had and his life in the entertainment industry. There was no Lay Zhang and Zhan in the story.

"What are you like this Yibo? Hope you aren't the reason behind Zhan working for Galland, are you?" Lay spoke in a taunting tone.

"Look, Lay, I don't know you and the name Zhan that you are speaking about. It was my wife who was always there for me. I didn't see you and that Zhan person. I know you as a celebrity singer and nothing more. I have never come across you and that Zhan. I don't know him and didn't even see him," Yibo reasoned.

Lay shook his head unbelievingly. He couldn't digest the fact that Yibo forgot them. He facepalmed and sighed deeply. He took out his phone from the dressing table and opened the gallery app. He showed Yibo his, Zhan, and Yibo's group picture on his phone. "In case you didn't know this guy," Lay pointed to the man in the middle. "He is Xiao Zhan.

Yibo took the phone and see the picture in every photo, there was Zhan in every photo with his beautiful and playful smile on his face, there was a single picture of Zhan, and there were selfies of them together. "How do you know him?" Yibo showed Lay Zhan's single picture.

"So, you know him!" Lay said with a chuckle.

"Daddy doesn't know him. we met him in a store. He works there," Wang Ting replied. "He is adorable."