7.

Yi Qin and Shi got down from the school bus when they reached school along with other students; it was true that they didn't make any friends of their age because those children were afraid of them since Yi Qin got into violence with the elderly kids. And Yi Qin and Shi thought that those children of their age are dumb to be their friends.

While they were seated in their respective classroom. Those teachers Xuan Lu and Zhuoxuan were engaging the classroom by helping those children to learn the multiplication table.

"Yi Qin, Please do come to follow me," Zhuoxuan said to the boys, "Class don't noise soon I'll be back." She headed out of the class.

Yi Qin didn't question Zhuoaun, he closed the mathematics book that he was studying He was doing Calculus C. he followed Zhuoxuan out of the classroom to a separated empty classroom; two strangers with the principal Cao Yuchen were seated inside the classroom, there were papers and pens on the table.

"Here is the boy, that I was talking about," YuChen said to those men.

The two men gazed at Yi Qin from head to toe; both had spectacles on their eyes. One had a brown tuxedo and one had a cherry red tuxedo.

"Sit here," Zhuoxuan instructed Yi Qin to sit on the chair in the classroom.

Yi Qin did what Zhuoxuan instructed him like he was an obedient boy but he was not the boy who always obey everyone.

"Where's the other?" Yuchen asked Zhuoxuan.

"I will call here, Mr. Cao," Zhuoxuan said. She excused herself and walked out of the classroom. She kicked her heel towards Xuan Lu's class.

Xuan Lu was instructing the children when she saw Zhuoxuan at the door. She glanced at Zhuoxuan and nodded her head. "Class, don't noise. I'll be returning in a minute," She looked at Shi, "Xiao Shi, please do come."

Shi lifted her gaze at Xuan Lu from her work. She was reading the theory of relativity in the class while the others were engaged with the multiplication table. She closed her book, "Where are we going?" She asked while following Xuan Lu.

"Some professors from Edinburg University want to see you," Xuan Lu replied sternly.

"I don't like strangers," Shi said disappointingly.

"This is important for you dear," Xuan Lu said while looking into her eyes. She took Xiao Shi's hand and walked with her toward the classroom where Xiao Yi Qin was already seated.

Shi and Xuan Lu heard from outside the classroom that questions from other fields were asked to Yi Qin. They stopped at the door.

"A 40 W tube light is used 8 hours per day, how much unit of energy will be consumed per day?" One professor asked Yi Qin.

Yi Qin smirked because the calculation that was given to him was not so tough that he thought it was basic, "Enerygy= power x time" he said the formula and calculate the problem in his brain, "0.32 kWh, 0.32 Units."

"Come in," Yuchen said to Xuan Lu and Shi.

It was not new for Xuan Lu to hear an amazing answer from those kids because she got used to it. "Sit here." She instructed Shi.

"Thank you, Miss Xuan," Shi said to her.

Those professors were amazed by Shi's manner of politeness it reminded them of someone they knew who had well-manners and was polite with everyone.

"Impressive, they said to Cao Yuchen.

"Professor Knot aren't they look familiar to someone," One professor asked the other.

Professor Knot Thiraphat nodded his head, "Indeed, the millennium mathematics expert, Xiao Yuxi." He looked at Professor Min Hyo Gi.

"What's your name?" Professor Min Hyo Gi asked those twins.