11.

" I am sorry for the trouble on his behalf," Cheng Xiao stated.

"I am used to it," Zhan chuckled. He was referring to all of the trouble that Yibo and Lay had given him in their past.

"I don't know how he found those pictures. I had deleted your pictures from his phone and the things that you have given him were sent out in the trash years ago including your group pictures," Cheng Xiao lied, she had kept those pictures and things in the mansion's basement. They were seated on the bench inside the employee changing room.

"He found it from Lay Zhang's Instagram," Zhan stated.

Cheng Xiao frowned and wondered how and when Yibo began to go deep to search for something which he had never known, he was not that desperate to search about his past with Cheng Xiao after his accident. Cheng Xiao knew that Yibo and Tiang went to Lay Zhang's concert but didn't know if they had little interaction with each other.

"it's not your fault," Zhan said when he saw Cheng Xiao was in deep thought.

"Those fans attack..."

"Fans will forget it soon in a week," Zhan said with an assuring smile on his face. He seemed to be unaffected by those fans who were bullying him publicly. "When is the due month?" Zhan asked about Cheng Xiao's pregnancy.

Cheng Xiao glistered with a wide smile and rubbed her belly, "Eight months now, 30th August is the due date."

Zhan smiled, he had this thought that Cheng Xiao was lucky to bear Yibo's child. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Cheng Xiao answered. "How are your children? I am sure they have grown up like you in terms of manners."

"They are by far from me," Zhan uttered sternly.

"By the way, you should visit home once," Cheng Xiao invited him.

Zhan wondered if it was a good idea to have a visit to The Wang mansion. He had managed to keep himself low-key from particular desires and made himself unknown for the best of his children.

"You zoomed out," Cheng Xiao snapped at him.

"Sorry," Zhan chuckled. "I don't think it's a good idea." He doesn't want to see the man he loved because he couldn't see him happy with Cheng Xiao and their children.

"Mrs. Wang I think you should leave," the manager Mr. Li came to inform Cheng Xiao that her time was up, she had been there for more than two hours with Xiao Zhan in the employee changing room. "It's almost lunch break for our staff, and please go through the back door."

Since Zhan and Cheng Xiao were talking for more than two hours in the employee changing room some of the employees were complaining about his absence from work and some were wondering about Zhan's connection with the Wang family.

After Cheng Xiao was gone from the store through the back door, Zhan sat with his friends Zoey and Wu Jun in their usual lunch place but this time another member was added in their place, Li Song.

"Who are you?" Li Song questioned Zhan when Zhan was opening his lunch box.

Zhan frowned at Li Song's question; he didn't know the reference to the question that Li Song was asking him. "Don't you know me?" He returned the question.

Zoey and Wu Jun laughed at Zhan's response to Li Song's question. They understood that Zhan didn't get Li Song's references.

"I mean how close are you to those rich celebrities? Were you working in a film set or something like a producer, costume designer, makeup artist, etc."

Zhan understood after Li Song explained his question. He chuckled lightly, "Assume whatever you want to assume."

"Next time you meet them in the future please ask for their autograph and selfie for my niece and nephew," Li Song stated in a pleading tone.