4.

"Okay children," Xuan Lu said while she was in the class. "Today we'll be learning an opposite word."

The children in her class were taking interest in her teaching they were writing in their notebook on whatever the teacher was writing on the board.

"The opposite of little is little is large," Xuan Lu instructed them. "Repeat after me, Little...Large." She pointed those words on the board.

Xiao Shi raised her hand before Xuan Lu could teach them the meaning of those words on the board.

"Yes, child," Xuan Lu asked her.

"What is amateur?"

"Um..." Xuan Lu was taken aback by the question because it was out of their syllabus and not even close to their topic discussion. She found the little girl a bit annoying in between classes which Xuan Lu doesn't know. "Amateur is referred to the person who does something for their pleasure, not money." Xuan Lu explained.

"Are you amateur?"

Xuan Lu was about to teach when Shi asked another question. "Girl, I will answer your question later. Let me teach for now."

Shi pouted angrily because her question wasn't answered by the teacher.

Xuan Lu was in the staffroom massaging her head, she had a minor headache with the child in her classroom. She couldn't understand that a four-year-old girl could annoy her in between classes, unlike the other kids who talk on nonsensical topics.

"Lu," Zhuoxuan asked. "Are you alright?"

"No!" Xuan Lu whined. "I am done with that girl in my class. She is super annoying always asking a question and stuff which I couldn't know. She is always testing me. She is giving me a headache." She complained.

Zhuoxuan sat on her front on the chair and shook her head, "We are on the same page. There is this weird boy in my class who always acts the same as yours. His name is Xiao Yi Qin, today he assigned me to calculate the speed of the earth to complete its orbit. If I fail to do that then he'll complain to the principal that I am not worthy to be a teacher." Zhuoxuan reported.

"Huh!" Xuan Lu's eyes widened at the statement. A child dares to decide who would teach and who would not. "How dare he? He's weirder than this Xiao Shi."

"Hang on there," One teacher said to them. "did you say, Xiao?"

"Yep," Xuan Lu said. "why?"

The teacher made a thoughtful face and then reply, "I think they are Xiao Zhan's children."

"Yeah!" Xuan Lu said not in surprise because she had seen the name of the father in the records of the child as she is the class teacher of the child. "That's her father's name, Xiao Zhan."

"Xiao Yi Qin's father's also Xiao Zhan," Zhuoxuan added. She looked at the teacher. "What do you know about this Xiao Zhan guy?"

"He's a salesperson at Galland," the teacher said.

"Does he know that his children are smart?" Xuan Lu asked.

"Don't know. Maybe not."

"How careless father he is. How about the mother?" Xuan Lu said in an exasperated manner.

"He's a single parent, don't you know that?" Zhuoxuan reminded her.

Xuan Lu didn't know that Xiao Zhan was a single parent, she thought that he might have a wife. She got up from her seat and opened her student records locker to check on the file of Xiao Shi. She took out Xiao Shi's file and discovered that there is no mother name in the file, Zhuo Xuan was right. He's a single parent.