25

Yibo and his team were arranging a short-notice media conference inside his studio conference hall, and they called upon news reporters for the sudden conference. The reason for the sudden conference meeting was anticipated to be the release of his new album or movie in the upcoming days and months.

Wang Yibo studio members knew the reason for the conference but they never told anyone outside the studio, there certain things that were meant to be mend.

The media person waited for the arrival of the man who called the conference and the emcee who would address everyone.

"Thank you, everyone, for the short notice," the emcee thanked every media who were in the room. "This was unplanned before it just came up yesterday from our man, Wang Yibo because he has something to tell. Please Wang Yibo."

Yibo nodded his head and looked t those mikes that were at the front of the table, "Thank you Shu Lee, and thank you everyone in here for coming. The reason I called the media on this short notice is to apologize to someone very close to my heart, who caused so many troubles and problems in his life too."

"He?" A journalist asked him.

"Yes, his name is Xiao Zhan," Yibo replied with a smile on his face. He couldn't deny the truth.

"You mean the infamous, Xiao Zhan?" Another journalist asked.

"Yes, the infamous Xiao Zhan, the Xiao Zhan who lose the custody of his children against Chao Sung Ho."

"Question can be asked later, everybody. Let him finish first," Shu Lee interrupted everyone.

"Thank you, Shu Lee," Yibo thanked the woman and smiled, "Xiao Zhan, f you are watching this broadcast now please forgive me for what I've done in your life, for all those troubles that my toxic fans have caused to you in public. I am apologizing on their behalf. You might be wondering why am I apologizing on television. The reason is I want everyone to know that you are special to me, in my heart. You have a special place here." He held his hand on his left chest. "My wife told me everything about my past right from where I was born and how your father adopted me into your family, we were best friends along with Lay Zhang which doesn't make sense at all because I've no memories of the past but hope to get it back with you. I am sorry too for making you lose everyone in your sister and father, Cheng Xiao told me that I was the reason behind the accident with your father and sister... I am sorry," he looked down at his fingers. He was on the verge of regret for what he had done unknowingly. He wished to change everything from the past. "This picture," he took out his family picture with the Xiao family. "This picture is not fake, Cheng Xiao confirmed it. this picture was in my house basement for the past years away from my sight because Xiao Zhan made her promise to keep him away from me. Cheng Xiao did as she could, she kept the promise but not for long because I deserve to know who Xiao Zhan is, why he is like that, and why is he silent unlike the others desperate for attention. I indeed have no emotions attached to this picture but I have an attachment with the one person in this picture."

"Why after two months are you apologizing?" one journalist asked.

"Is it malice?" another added.

"No, it's not malice," Yibo responded calmly.

"Why is Xiao Zhan lying to everyone?" the third journalist asked.

"Only Xiao Zhan can answer that," Yibo replied.

"Like Lui, Haikuan said in the court that you are Xiao Zhan's ex-crush, does she know that?" the fourth journalist asked.

"She does, she knew, and she motivated me to chase Xiao Zhan at the airport years ago which cause me and Xiao Zhan and everything; he lost his sister and father, and I lose my memories."