19

Zhan returned to his house after he was fired from his job. He didn't know why he was fired with no complaint or warning. He pour a glass of water and gulped it. he sat on the chair and thought of a backup job for the instance. He refused to thought over the thing that happened because he won't be got anything from it. he let it go and search for another job. He took out his phone and called Zhuo Cheng.

"What's up?" Zhuo Chen asked.

"Where are you?" Zhan inquired.

"In the workshop, why?"

"My manager fired me from my job," Zhan reported.

"Come over," Zhuo Cheng ordered. He understood that Zhan was disappointed about being fired.

Zhan ended the call and walked out of the house and straight to Zhuo Cheng's house. He opened the house with his spare key and walked in.

"Hello, Mr. Xiao!" Pei Xin greeted him in the living room. "Mr. Wang is in the shop I am heading there."

"Okay," Zhan said. He followed Pei Xin's lead to the backdoor and got inside the workshop. He saw that those boys were engaged in some work while Zhuo Cheng was dealing with some of his customers. Zhan sat on the empty chair beside Gao Cheng.

"Hello, Mr. Xiao!" Gao Cheng greeted him.

Zhan smiled in return for the greeting.

"Are you off from work?" Gao Cheng inquired while tightening the nut of the grinder machine.

"I got fire," Zhan replied.

"That's bad news," Gao Cheng responded. He felt bad for asking that question. "You can work here with us."

"Is this boy troubling you?" Zhuo Cheng asked Zhan.

Zhan shook his head with a faint smile. "No."

"Tell me why did they fire you?" Zhuo Cheng inquired.

"I don't know, this happened at work today I got a call from Wang Rong to inform me that Chao Sug Ho found some signed documents from Yuxi, after that a man in a mask came to talk to me in the store but he didn't talk because Mr. Chen fired me for no reason," Zhan responded.

"There must be a reason behind this. Go to the living and take a rest, you look tired," Zhuo Cheng suggested.

Zhan nodded his head and obeyed Zhuo Cheng's words. He went inside the living room and grab the tv remote. He switch between Channels and stopped at one channel 'Big Hit' and a song was played, 'blood, sweat, and tears.'

Zhan sat on the couch and listened to a song playing on the TV. He yawned and rested his head on the arm of the couch, and pulled his leg on the couch, unconsciously he close his eyes when 'Euphoria' was playing.

"Mr. Xiao, someone's at your doorstep," Fan Xing reported. He saw that Zhan had closed his eyes. He refused to disturb Zhan and looked at the screen of the TV 'stay gold' playing, then looked at the door. He got out of the door to deal with the man at Zhan's doorstep.

Yi Qin and Shi were allotted separate rooms from each other, it was new to them that they were getting their private room from each other. Yi Qin's room was bold in yellow wallpaper with a huge bed in the center of the room attached bathroom and a walk-in closet with exquisite design and branded clothing including accessories for kids.

Shi got the green wallpapers with leaves designed on them, she had the same features as Yi Qin, the difference in her room was the outfits in the closet, there were multiple outfits in her closet which she doesn't know when to wear and how to wear other than those clothes given to them by Zhan they don't want to wear other.