27

Lay Zhang's girlfriend arranged a helicopter for Zhan, Lay Zhang, and Zhuo Cheng to Tian Jin; the five hours drive was saved by one and half hour airway. Reaching the hospital Zhan rushed in with Zhuo Cheng, and lay Zhang at the reception in the hospital.

"Hi, I am Xiao Zhan. I got..."

"Oh, yes! Xiao Zhan, we didn't expect you would come this fast from Hua Hain," The man at the reception replied. "Xiao Yi Qin and Xiao Shi's father. Let me check...room no. 72 fifth floor in the south wing." The man informed.

"Thanks," Zhan replied. He took his steps and headed to the elevator. "Does anyone know about this hospital?" He inquired Zhuo Cheng and Lay Zhang.

Lay Zhang looked at Zhuo Cheng, and Zhuo Cheng did the same. Zhuo Cheng glared at Lay Zhang. "I thought you know this place."

"I am a singer, not a hospital employee," Lay Zhang replied in his defense.

"Okay!" Zhan interfered. "We will ask those employees who work here."

Zhuo Cheng and Lay Zhang agreed. They fell silent in the elevator. Lay Zhang had this thought to convey the message that was sent by Wang Yibo. He couldn't find the right time to do so, he convey it. "Yibo wants to meet you."

"That bastard won't rest in peace," Zhuo Cheng mumbled.

"Why?" Zhan inquired.

"He wants your assurance that whether you have forgiven him or not."

"I forgive him already, urgh!" Zhan grunted. "Fine, I'll meet him but in private not in public. I don't want trouble again."

"You don't have to meet him. you should just send him a card and flowers," Zhuo Cheng suggested. "I don't trust that guy."

"You better not speak about trust because you have trust issues," Lay Zhang said sarcastically.

"I'll kill this guy in this hospital," Zhuo Cheng mumbled.

"I can hear you," Lay Zhang replied.

"Then consider it as a warning," Zhuo Cheng warned.

Lay Zhang shook his head and smirked. He could argue more with Zhuo Cheng to tease him but he didn't. He didn't want Zhan to say something that he doesn't to hear. "You know what? If you would have been honest with him about our photograph then those troubles might have not happened to you."

Zhan didn't reply, he didn't want to say a word regarding his past because he doesn't want to invoke something that had already gone.

The elevator slid open, it was the fifth floor, Zhan stepped out first then Lay followed. Zhan was searching for the room number that was allotted to his children in the hospital. He know that the room was far from the hospital because the numbers on the floor began with fifty.

"Excuse me!" Zhuo Cheng said to the nurse, "Where's room number 72?"

"Straight from here then turn left," the nurse instructed.

"Thanks," Zhuo Cheng said.

"It's too far," Zhan complained as they began to walk.

They scanned each door to see the room numbers in each room. Two policemen were standing before the door of room 72. Zhan hesitated at first when he saw those police man on the door; they were guarding those children.

"Hello officers, I am Xiao Zhan," Zhan introduced himself to hint at those officers for his presence.

"Are you the father?" one officer asked.

"Your id?" the second demanded.

"Yes, I have," Zhan took out his valet and showed it to the officer.

Zhuo Cheng and Lay Zhang stood behind Zhan. they understood that they will not be allowed to get in because those officers won't allow them.