8.

You can skip this chapter if you want to. i didn't know that Chapter 8 was not published and not even there in my draf.

"What on earth am I seeing?" Zhuo Cheng blasted an atomic question at Zhan as he saw Zhan entering the house. He and those teenage boys have waited for Zhan's arrival since they watched the news on the TV that Wang Yibo showed up at Zhan's workplace and that too to meet Zhan, who the media called a Photoshop mafia. They have been worried about Zhan since they were angry fans who allegedly called Zhan an attention seeker on social media.

Zhan narrowed his eyes, he didn't understand why Zhuo Cheng shouting at him. He turned to his left at the TV screen and the news was shown on the screen that Yibo entered Gallant and showed Zhan his phone, the audio was not heard what was Yibo saying to Yibo but Yibo's expressions were showing disappointment and hatred which tells so many ambiguities.

Zhan turned his attention to those boys in the house who was seated on the couch waiting for Zhan to answer Zhuo Cheng's question.

"Was he your friend?" Yin Jun asked.

"Boyfriend perhaps?" Junxiang added.

"That man is already married there's no way that he's his boyfriend," Fan Xing said then turned his attention to Zhan "Is he?"

"I- I don't know that guy," Zhan stuttered, he wanted to reply sternly but it didn't happen. He walked passed by Zhuo Cheng to the kitchen. He sat on the stool and pour a glass of water for himself.

Zhuo Cheng got Zhan stuttered which he detected as a lie. Zhan lied to them, perhaps he forgot that he once told Zhuo Cheng that he had two friends who are successful in their careers, although he never told their names to Zhuo Cheng but Zhuo Cheng was very sharp in his thought which made him guess some point that Zhan and Wang Yibo were once friends that might the reason Yibo entered at Gallant for Zhan because there was no way Zhan would have meet that celebrity in private.

Zhuo Cheng was worried sick about Zhan's condition, he could say from Zhan's look that he was tired of what was happening in his workplace; several media people tried to interview Zhan about the sudden visit of the big celebrity to the store.

Zhan was upset with Wang Yibo to show up at his workplace disrespectfully and also for uploading the picture on his Instagram and Facebook feed which attracted several unknown people to call Zhan a Photoshop mafia. Perhaps Yibo didn't know and might never be thought of the consequences of his action that the media and fans to nag Zhan's life.

"Are you alright?" Zhuo Cheng questioned. He sat on the other stool beside Zhan.

Zhan shook his head and drank the water, then sighed deeply.

"Yi Qin and Shi are studying in my room now; they were playing dodgeball in the afternoon with those rowdy boys."

Zhan nodded his head in understanding. He took out his phone from his pocket and showed Zhuo Cheng the same picture that Yibo showed to him at the store. Zhan had his friendship pictures with Yibo and Lay Zhang he didn't delete them but he deleted Yibo's single pictures from his phone.

Zhuo Cheng's eyes popped when he saw the picture because his guest was true; Zhan had a connection with Wang Yibo but not Yibo alone but also with Lay Zhang.

"He came for this picture at the store. He doesn't know that he lost his memories in an accident," Zhan said in seriousness.

"What did you say to him then?"

"I said those pictures were fake, I used Photoshop applications to edit those pictures," Zhan responded with a scoff. He was playing his fingers around the mouth of the glass.