Epilogue

Being a single parent for two smart kids was not an act of self-spoon feeding it was like an art- painter; to get perfection in his painting. The painter made a lot of mistakes while stroking his brush paint but with authentic talent and probable skills of hiding his mistakes, he cover them with his artistic talent. Zhan was doing the same he made a lot of mistakes in raising his children but who doesn't, every parent does. Zhan's case was not exceptional like every single parent Zhan was also doing the same, he made his children the apple of his eye, and he couldn't bear to see them get hurt doing something on their own which Zhan doesn't like.

There was a time when Shi got hurt on her own while running in the park with Tiang and Yi Qin. She tripped on something and hurt her knee with a scratch. She didn't cry but overreacted to her wound, the same case was happening with Yi Qin although the boy doesn't feel pain still Zhan asked him about his pain, and Tiang was not excluded because she was three years and her naughtiness always make Zhan worry at his extend.

Zhan only wants his children to be safe, untouched, and unharmed which was not possible for the children because of their immature behavior. Zhan couldn't keep them safe like other single parents. One thing is for sure; Zhan's life was getting better than before. Yi Qin and Shi were acting like siblings toward Tiang. Tinga loves the two, she could forget her biological parents when she is with Yi Qin and Shi because their endless talk about science, fiction, logic, and system were unusual.

Tiang's life with Zhan and his children Changed her life from a celebrity kid to an extraordinary kid like Yi Qin and Shi; She was accepting some facts about science and math, and logic that Yi Qin and Shi offend tell her. Tiang was gifted with her imaginary skill like children does, she always have crazy imagination about things like she painted a picture with mathematics numbers, symbols, and shapes. She also taught Yi Qin and Shi to play tea parties in Zhuo Cheng's house after school and University, they were good together, and it was not a big deal for the girl to adjust to the environment because she had two children in her age who were in that place.

Zhan was a man of his word; he made a promise with Cheng Xiao to raise Tiang along with her children for two years in his house, he didn't complain and let the girl complain either. He was doing the best that he could. He supported her; he was there at Tiang school when her parents were not there; Yibo couldn't make it because he was on a trip and Cheng Xiao was busy with the second child. Zhan helped Tiang in all the basic ways he usually does; in school, he ran into Yibo's place for a father's day celebration. He won a trophy for Tiang and on the other side, he was awarded the title of Perfecto Parent in the University.

Zhan was perfect with parenting skills he had seen Tiang's interest in ballet, and despite his financial crisis he admitted Tiang to ballet school, he knew that it would cause him more than a dollar for the accessories, and health services.

In ballet school, Tiang broke her toe which caused her to get admitted to the hospital for two weeks, Zoey, Zhan, and Zhuo Cheng were taking care of her, and often Tibo and Cheng Xiao would come to see her. Yi Qin and Shi would also visit her with get-well-soon homemade cards and gifts.

Zhan understood that the art of parenting was not an easy job, he had to sacrifice several things for his children's expensive books; he hadn't bought a new phone since he had children in his life. His children's dreams were dreams, they are the wings that attached to the back of their children to fly, they couldn't enjoy the high-sight that was the art that Zhan adopted like other parents.

After 210 dates with Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo in two years, Yibo made a family cum friends picnic on a beach; those five teenage boys, Lay Zhang, Zhuo Cheng, Cheng Xiao, and Zoey were invited. The picnic spot was located on nice white sand which was secluded from other public places it was the best spot for serenity.

"This is awesome," Lay Zhang let out a deep breath when he got out of the car.

"How on earth did he find this place?" Zoey asked Zhuo Cheng.

"Why don't you ask him?" Zhuo Cheng replied in an exasperated tone.

"During the commercial photoshoot," Yibo replied. He closed the trunk of the car after he had taken out the picnic basket.

The children were running on the beach with two years Wang Li Xian. Those boys became men after two years, they helped Cheng Xiao set up the place for them. Zoey was smearing sunscreen cream on her whole body she wanted to enjoy sunbathing, and Cheng Xiao going to do the same after they had their food. After those men had done their work they swim in the sea joint Lay Zhang and Zhuo Cheng in an undersea adventure.

Zhan and Yibo were observing those children playing on their own, they were seated on the sand while those children were making crocodile sand models.

"So," Yibo began.

"So?" Zhan inquired.

"Are you ready to head from our date and be a part of my life?" Yibo questioned. He and Zhan had never been official in their relationship. Yibo and Chng Xiao had not divorced because Zhan forbade them until he was not ready to accept Yibo in his life. Yibo and Cheng Xiao were living under the same roof but in a separate rooms. They give Wang Li Xian the love that the boy needed from them.

Zhan was not willing to move into Yibo and Cheng Xiao's life because he wants to stay with Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng was good at babysitting that was the reason.

"I don't know," Zhan answered. He looked at those children making crocodile sand models. "Tiang sweety, are you ready to move in at your daddy's apartment?"

"Nope!" Wang Tiang replied straightly without glancing at Zhan and Yibo. She continued to do her work.

Yibo pouted when he heard Tiang's answer because she was not ready to move in and Zhan was also depending on Tiang's decision to move in at Yibo's apartment. He looked at Zhan.

"I guess," Zhan chuckled as he saw Yibo pouted. "my answer is 'yes.'"

Yibo was snapped by Zhan's answer. He thought Zhan would go along with Tiang's answer but it turn out in his favor. He had to wait for this answer for so long for Zhan to move in at his apartment.

"What?" Zhan chuckled at Yibo's change on his face. "You are not happy."

Yibo cupped Zhan's face and kissed him on the lips, this was their 229 kisses in two years to be counted in Zhan's diary. They separated after one minute of the kiss with satisfied smiles on their faces.

Those children saw the kissing scene before their eyes for the first time, they had never seen them kissing before.

"I think I'll understand that when I grow up," Tiang said to Yi Qin and Shi.

Yi Qin shook his head with a smirk, "I am grown up, I don't want to understand it."

"How about you Li Xian? Wanna know that when you grow up?" Shi asked the boy.

Li Xian fussed with a smile and shook his head.

"Li Xian doesn't want to understand that either," Yi Qin said and continued to do his work.

"Get a room you two," Zoey said from a distance.

Yibo and Zhan smiled at each other. Zhan bit his bottom lips which made Yibo tempted to kiss him more, he always finds Zhan attractive when Zhan would bit his bottom lips which sometimes earn him another deep kiss from Yibo. Yibo pushed himself on Zhan by biting off his bottom lips act, he couldn't resist doing it because Zhan was doing that intentionally.

***