15.

INFAMOUS XIAO ZHAN AND TOP BILLIONAIRE CHAO SUNG HO FRIST CUSTODY CASE TRIAL.

The headlines were spreading like a wildfire in the country by the news reporters; rumor has it that Xiao kidnapped Chao Sung Ho's grandchildren which was a lump of coal to the fire for the fans and anti-Xiao Zhan league since he got involved in another serious scandal which shaken the nation to hate Xiao Zhan for his unnecessary action for those famous people.

There was one news reporter who exposed the truth to the world that Xiao Zhan and billionaire Chao Sung Ho were connected by the Millenium Xiao Yuxi and Chao Sung Joon years ago. According to the reporter it is said that Xiao Zhan's sister was divorced from Chao Sung Joon when she was two months pregnant before her death she gave birth to twin children who are now in Xiao Zhan's custody.

People were given two options from the media and reporters either to hate Xiao Zhan or pity Xiao Zhan's fade that he got into controversies.

Zhan stayed outside the court with his lawyer Wang Rong, Zhuo Cheng, and those five boys who work with Zhuo Cheng; they were willing to come to defend Xiao Zhan from the bullying and harassment that people would casue to him.

"Mr. Wang, your case," one man came to inform Wang Rong for the court session.

"Mr. Xiao, shall we," Wang Rong said to Zhan.

Zhan nodded his head and got up from the bench, he followed Wang Rong's lead to the courtroom where he saw unknown, and known faces present in the courtroom. Chao Sung-Ho was with his advocate Lui Haikuan.

"Please sit here," Wang Rong showed Zhan his seat beside him.

Zhan took the reserved seat that was made for him beside his lawyer Wang Rong. He patiently waited for the case to judge to come and start the case. He was a bit frightened because this was his first case in a courtroom, however, he thought for the children because he was doing it for them, not for the others. He didn't care what those people outside the court call him because he doesn't know them.

"How are you feeling Xiao Zhan?" a familiar voice said.

Zhan knew that voice because that man was the one who came to their house years ago to sign Yuxi the divorce papers.

"You are not surprised, are you?" Lui Haikuan asked when Zhan glanced at him.

"What do I aspect, you are Chao Sung Ho's advocate I already knew that," Zhan responded.

"I hope you are prepared for the loss, Wang Rong," Lui Haikuan smiled.

"Shall we let the judge decide?" Wang Rong said with a smirk.

"I don't think that's necessary," Lui Haikuan said and returned his gaze at Zhan. He looked Zhan in the eyes. "I wish you could have accepted me."

Zhan averted his gaze from Haikuan. He didn't feel the need to talk about the past.

"What did he mean?" Wang Rong asked Zhan after Haikuan returned to sit beside Chao Sung Ho.

Zhan looked at Wang Rong and explained. "Year ago, when he was Mr. Nam's assistant, he asked me to be his boyfriend after a date which I rejected."

Wang Rong made a doubtful face, he was wondering if Lui Haikuan would take the case in his personal matter of rejection by Xiao Zhan as an act of revenge then it would be absurd.

"What are you thinking?"

"He's taking the case in his personal matter," Wang Rong spoke out his thought.

Soon the judge arrived, and he was greeted by everyone in the room with a standing ovation. Those who were summoned by the court were the people present in the courtroom. He looked at the case file after he was seated and asked everyone to sit in their respective places. "Xiao Zhan legal guardian of Xiao Yi Qin and Xiao Shi. Chao Sung Ho, grandfather to the twin." He lifted his gaze on Chao Sung Ho and Xiao Zhan whose names were called out in the room. "Can't this be decided at home?" he turned his gaze at Chao Sung Ho. "Mr. Chao, you should adopt kids if you want children or perhaps remarriage."