2.

{Above house is belong to Xiao Zhan}

On the next day, Xiao Zhan was getting his two children to go to school in the morning; he was in hurry in making breakfast and dressing them in their school uniform because the school was going to reach to their station.

"To we have to go to school?" Xiao Shi questioned.

"Yes! Because uncle Cheng has other work to do," Zhan replied to them he served them the flacks in a bowl with milk. "Now eat."

Xiao Yiqin pouted and leaned towards his sister, "Daddy is trying to get rid of us therefore he is sending us to school," he whispered in his sister's ear.

"Really!"

"I can hear you, Yiqin," Xiao Zhan said to him while he was feeding himself the oats. "Eat your breakfast and listen don't to any mischievous act in school, okay!" he warned them.

"Okay!" they replied in unison. They started their breakfast both of them were feeding themselves with their spoon.

"Why are you sending us to school?" Xiao Shi asked.

"School is the place where you two could learn so many things and make friends with other children of your age," Zhan answered sternly with a smile.

"Can't we learn here at home?" Xiao Yiqin asked disappointedly.

"No! Because I am not an expert teacher," Zhan answered. He had finished his breakfast; he was collecting their bowl and putting them in the sink.

"What will we do after our school is complete?" Xiao Yiqin asked.

Zhan was washing their bowl while Xiao Yiqin was asking him that question. He turned to Xiao Yiqin, "I don't know, maybe college or university whatever you desire you can go and peruse that dream of yours."

The little boy frowned at him. He was not willing to go anywhere else rather than staying with his father and annoying him with questions that his father doesn't know the answer to.

"I don't wanna do anything in the future," Xiao Shi voiced.

"It's fine if you two don't want to do anything in the future, let's go grab your school bag, we will be late," Zhan said to them. He had done with the washing of the bowl. He grabbed his bag where he kept his working uniform and headed to the door along with the two children. He locked the door after they were done. The bus was already waiting for them on the side of the road many children were on the bus that was their age.

"Who are they?" Xiao Shi asked as she saw many boys and girls looking out from the school bus in their direction.

Zhan was leading them towards the school bus. He smiled at the man who was driving the bus. He helped his two children to get into the bus by lifting them on the step waved his hand to them. "Remember don't do mischievous acts."

The two waved their hands to him. They were not willing to go to school with those other kids who were seated on their seats looking at them in the front.

The driver started the bus and the door got closed. The two looked at those kids who were looking at them; they were getting attention because they were new who was going to attend the school. On the bus children from 3 to 13 years of children were seated in the bus. Shi and Yiqin walked on the aisle to look for a seat for the two seats were empty one was beside a boy who was silent like he had no friends and a girl who was not twice at Shi's age, she too had no friends.

Yiqin helped Shi to sit beside the girl while he sat beside the boy. Yiqin didn't talk to the boy because he felt that the boy would not answer his questions if he asks the boy. He chose to be silent and gave a genuine smile to the boy who was seated beside him. Shi on the other hand was willing to talk to the girl who was twice her age.