22.

Chao Sung Ho was annoyed by Wang Rong for making him come to the trial box, he was a bit shame for being a rich man and he was on trial, however, he was used to being in front of everyone and the media but before the judge and on trial was a new experience which annoyed him the most.

On the other side, Wang Rong was happy seeing Chao Sung Ho annoyed because that was enough for him to provoke Chao Sung Ho, "Well, Mr. Chao, you have been under the weather, haven't you?"

Chao Sung Ho refused to answer Wang Rong's irrelevant question.

"Mr. Chao, would you care to explain the incident that happened during the baby shower ceremony at your mansion?" Wang Rong prompted.

"I will not forget that day," Mr. Chao hissed, "that insane woman killed my unborn grandchild."

"Oh!" Wang Rong exclaimed and made a surprised expression. "But we found evidence of that incident." Wang Rong walked to his desk and took out the DVD that he gathered against Chao Sung Ho. "Your Honor, I want everyone to see this footage that happened on that day."

The judge nodded his head. He permitted Wang Rong to show the clip that he wants to show from that ceremony.

The video clip first shows the happy face of Xiao Yuxi after the baby shower ceremony in the house, her smile was priceless. On the other hand, Chao Sung Ho was playing with the remote-controlled car which was a gift from Yuxi's friends. He was behaving like a child with that toy, everyone at the party was enjoying themselves until Yuxi was out of the chair and headed towards the stair holding her belly. She was unaware that her father-in-law was playing with a toy. She stepped on the moving toy which caused her to fall with a loud thud. She grunted and winced in pain. The toy was seen near her.

Everyone in the courtroom gasped at the evidence against Chao Sung Ho, it was a shocking event that occurred for a mother and her child who was unborn.

"Your Honor, the video clip didn't show any sign of Miss Yuxi's insane behavior during that incident which would suggest that she was insane as is said by Chao Sung Ho, Miss Yuxi had a happy face that day, she even mentioned it in her dairy that she was happy if that toy didn't have to be there at that place." Wang Rong gave the dairy to the judge.

The judge took the dairy and read the words that were written in the dairy.

"Your Honor, it was not Miss Yuxi's fault that she miscarriage, it was the car's fault which I would blame Chuo Sug Ho because he was the one controlling that car with the remote," Wang Rong explained. "Therefore, Your Honor, I would like to demand the court to retain the custody of those children under my client."

The court was silent in observing Chuo Sug Ho's reaction to the allegation that was made against him. He was furious with Wang Rong for showing the evidence that he had against him in court, however, he was not physically in his angry, or else he would fail to get the custody of those children if he overreacted. He was trying to be his best.

"Chuo Sung Ho," Wang Rong didn't care about his reputation and respect; Chuo Sung Ho may be rich in his status but before the law, he was equal to Xiao Zhan in his status. "Is it true that you forced your son to sleep with another woman?"

Chuo Sung Ho looked at Hiakuan, he was surprised by the information that Wang Rong gathered against him. He thought the secret of his family would bury with him but it didn't turn out that way.

"Don't look at your lawyer Chuo Sung Ho because he didn't know about this. Just answer my question," Wang Rong said firmly. "You can't just sit like that in the trial box, the court needs to know the answer."

Again Chuo Sung Ho didn't reply, he wasn't able to make an excuse for the thing that was true.

"Your Honor, will you please flip the page to 103 of that diary," Wang Rong suggested to the judge of the case.