10.

Walking on his way to his work at seven-thirty in the morning Zhan was coming across several people who were minding their own businesses, it was usual for Zhan to see those people minding their business who doesn't mind others. He was coming nearer to his workplace when he saw three girls wearing masks standing on his midway with bags in their hands, and one had a phone in her hand holding it higher like she was taking pictures or recording something. They were tossing eggs in their hand.

Zhan knew what was going to happen to him. he closed his eyes and hide his face with his arm from the coming eggs attacks from those girls. He run ahead towards the store to save his life from them, but those girls didn't leave him, they chase him and continued to do their work of throwing eggs at him.

"This is for messing with our ideal's image, you moron," one girl scolded Zhan.

"He is a fagot," the girls who had the camera said.

"And this for being a thief you fagot," the third girl said as they were chasing Zhan and kept throwing those eggs at him. When their eggs were out they began to throw rodent tomatoes at Zhan.

Zhan flinched when he was hit with several things on his back while he was running. Reaching the employee entry door Zhan tried to open it but his luck was out because the door was still closed Wu Jun didn't come early to open the door.

Those girls smirked when they saw that the door didn't open because that was their best way to take revenge for their ideal on Zhan. They took out the balloon filled with color flour and water when they were out of rodent tomatoes. They threw the balloon at Zhan which splash on him and ruined his look with several colors.

"Stop it!" a female voice screamed to those girls but she was unheard by those girls they kept doing their work of throwing things at Zhan.

Zoey felt bad seeing Zhan taking those things on himself. She rushed to Zhan's front to protect him from those objects that those girls were throwing him at she could do this because the door wasn't opening for them to enter.

Zhan hugged Zoey and changed their position. Zhan showed his back to those girls while he was protecting Zoey from those objects.

"Yo, whores!" there was an echo of five or more male voices from the distance. They were those five teenage boys who were working under Zhuo Cheng in his workshop.

Pie Xin walked to those girls with Fan Xing and poured the red and blue wood paint on those girls who were throwing objects at Zhan and Zoey. "This is for messing with Mr. Xiao."

"This is his revenge," Yun Jin, Guo Cheng, and Jun Xiang began to throw baby-used diapers that had baby scoops from the trash that they collected when they saw those girls throwing things at Zhan.

The girl with the phone was hit with the used diaper on her face which made her scream like she saw something terrible before her eyes, her scream was attracted several crossing by people who began to laugh at those girls.

The other two were also screaming in irritation with those baby-used diapers and adding to that the paint was making their hair messy, and sticky. They ran and screamed saving their ass from more attacks from that heaven drop teenage boys to save Zhan.

"What on earth is this?" the manager said.

"What just happened?" Wu Jun added as he saw the colored mess at the door of the employee entrance door.

"I want this place clean, who will do this?" the manager said in an angry tone.

"Manager Li,"

"We will do it," those boys volunteered by interrupting Zhan to speak.