A new beginning

"No,no...help me please"

I cried while struggling to get out of the reach of the person who was torturing me. Nobody helped me while I was in this pitiful state.

Suddenly, I felt as if my clothes were being ripped off me and that's when I realized that it was the maid who was pulling the covers. I sighed when I realized that it was the nightmare that I always have and pushed it at the back of my mind.

I got up and went to brush my teeth and take a bath. After I cleaned my room, I went downstairs where everyone was having their breakfast to say my goodbye as today was the day when I was leaving my family to continue my studies so as to make sure that I have a better and more secure future.

I got accepted in the boarding school that I always wanted to go to but I couldn't afford to go to. I was really thankful to my chemistry teacher in the school where I went as he would always recommend me for this scholarship since the learning environment in my school was not that good and the teacher always said that I was a really good student and that I had the potential to do much more better. I was a straight A's student. I never had to struggle with my studies but the studies is the least of my worries now as my main aim, for now, is to be free and I would do everything to attain this freedom. Though I may seem to be weak sometimes, I was not one who would tolerate all tortures and not try to do something about it. Even if I'm going to fail every time, I was not going to stop trying. There would surely come a time when my luck will be in my favor and I'll be benefited from all my hard works and struggles.

And yeah, like you may have guessed, I was not going to have breakfast since nothing is made for me in the morning as my family members think that preparing food for one more person is beyond the family's budget and therefore money will be wasted. So, I'll just say my goodbyes.

"Good morning aunt Ashley", I greeted my aunt as I entered the dining room where everyone were having their breakfast.

There came no response. So, I just turned to my cousin sisters, Sophia and Emma and their brother Jacob.

Just when I was going to say that I will miss them as they were my only family despite the fact that I was never happy with them, Jacob looked at me.

"Don't start your drama in the morning itself please. It won't affect us", he said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I will miss you guys very much when I will be gone", I replied.

"How many times shall he tell you that he is not your brother and we are not your sisters? You don't have anyone. Can't you just get that in your fucking mind? Loser", I heard Sophia say.

When I heard Sophia say this, I felt my heart break into million pieces and a tear rolled down my cheeks. To prevent myself from breaking down again, I ran to my room to get my bags and left the house for a new beginning and told myself silently in my mind that there is still a present and a future. I decided that I will not let my past define the days to come.

heyyy.....

I hope that you enjoyed the new beginning...HAHA yea it is a new beginning since it's my first story

And most important thing English is not my first language so if you find something which is not good or something that affected someone, just tell me and I'll try my best to change it.

one more thing...i know it's a really short chapter and as a reader i would have freaked out but it's a first

lastly....i wouldn't mind a small comment or a vote so that i can know that you are actually enjoying it...*kisses*