one hell of a punch

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept watching Michael sleep like a creep. As soon as the clock struck 04.00 I woke up from my non-existent sleep. I threw on my light colored off the shoulder baggy jumper which I paired with my light grey leggings along and my brown boots after taking a shower. Since there was still time for my first class to start I made my way to the bakery and bought myself a croissant with chocolate and a cafe au lait. Once I had stuffed myself with food I made my way back but didn't go to my room since people were already starting to come meaning that he classes will soon start. I know it's only the early comers but I didn't see the need of going back to my room so I just plugged my earphones and sat down on the lawn under a big tree. I sang along to the song midnight memories drifting away from reality when I felt my earphones being pulled off my right ear.

I swear to God I'll kill that guy...how dare he touch my earphone again? I know he only tried before but again how dare he?

"MICHAEL", I said through gritted teeth while turning to my right to face him only to see a sack full of horseshit. Not literally but he's not any less.

"Oops looks like you already forgot my name babe", Dylan said putting his hand on his chest in mock hurt.

"Don't babe me you asshole"

"Too much love now? You can't handle it BABE?" He said with his voice full of wickedness mirroring my actions of standing.

"You have already come here but I would suggest that you don't try to get in my way cause you mister are just not worth it so just back off", I told him with my forefinger directed to his chest.

He look bewildered by my reaction and I saw that there were already few people gathered here...drama lovers...they will never help instead they will just stand and enjoy the scene. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder turning me to face him. It was Ethan.

"Everything's fine Lyssa?" he asked.

"I don't think it's anything I can't handle Ethan. I guess some people won't ever change but thanks for asking though", I answered while the little piece of shit here just had a sadistic smile plastered on his face. Ethan didn't push it any further instead he just nodded and went away.

"Who was that?" Dylan asked.

"He is who you will find when you'll type the opposite of Dylan the douchebag"

"Touché", I rolled my eyes at his lame response.

"Cutie pie"

I turned around at the mention of the nickname. There's only one person who would come up with these nicknames. So much for thinking that Ethan let it go.

"What do you want you poor excuse of a pole?" Michael directed his question to Dylan. And here comes the drama...I can't deny that his choice of name for him was quite funny though and I did my best not to let out a not so ladylike laugh.

"Who do you think you are you cockass?", Dylan retorted.

Michael just raised an eyebrow perfectly at him. Damn that was sexy.

"Is that the only thing that you can do? Be a man cockass", Dylan said while laughing like a madman. It was clear that he was leading Michael into a fight and Michael was getting led on also.

"Michael just leave it. "

"That's what you said earlier also babe. But come on I don't think these tiny hands will even be able to have an impact on my face", Dylan challenged.

"Just because I don't have a second head between my legs doesn't mean that I'm porcelain doll you sexist animal"

"This is not the Alyssa I used to know." Michael frowned at this statement of Dylan's which means that I'll have lots of explaining to do later.