I got the power

I have dedicated this chapter to SweetZafirah for reading my book and being such an amazing supporter ILYSM for that <3

A dream is only a dream until you decide to make it real-Harry Styles

Memories of last night came back like a bitch. I realized how much I was missing Michael now when last night I zoned out on him. I thought about calling him but decided against it when I glanced at the clock that was hanged on the wall showing that it was still 5 in the morning. Michael would still be sleeping and calling him at this time may make him suspect that something was wrong. Besides seeing that he was already doubting it last night, he would have got it by piecing two and two together.

Thinking that taking a shower would actually make me feel better, I went to the bathroom and let the water flow generously on me. The warm water made me feel refreshed as it washed away the bodily heat along with the tiredness and cries leaving my skin cool and leaving me surprisingly light headed.

Seeing as it had already been a fair amount of time that I was in the shower, I wrapped myself in my towel and went back in the room.

After I put on my 81 numbered grey and white sweater pairing it with my black leggings, I went to check for any notification on my phone.

To my surprise there was quite a number of messages that I had for an early morning.

Missing you so much girl :( -Sam

The clumsy stupid lil girl is missing Lyssa...need more fun here –Ethan

Am missing the taste of cherry on my lips ;) –Michael

I love you –Michael

Call me when you're up –Michael

I kept reading the messages which mainly said that they were missing me from all of them. Little do they know how much I'm missing them too. Their texts made me laugh though because it seemed like they didn't know that they were all texting me at the same time which looks quite weird seeing that they are currently at the same place. I didn't reply them and thought that I would do that after I had breakfast and decided that I would call Michael first.

"Hello" He answered after the third ring.

"I can send you my cherry gloss if you're missing the taste that much" I said as soon as he said hello.

"No I would prefer you bringing it to me personally" He denied, sounding like he was still sleeping. I quickly check at what time he had texted me to see that it was around 2 in the morning and realized that he was probably still sleeping when I called.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked and mentally slapped myself for making me sound more stupid than I already am.

"Yes I am and you can hear me because I am talking in my sleep" Of course he couldn't let it go and I made a mocking face at him even though he can't see me.

"Asshole"

"Okay fine no I wasn't sleeping I've woken up since quite a while now. But, why are you already up this early morning?"

"I just wasn't feeling sleepy...are you going somewhere" I asked as I heard cars honking making it sound like he was on the motorway or something.

"Are you sure there's no reason for waking up early?" He asked ignoring my question. He was behaving so weirdly since yesterday.

"Yes it's only because I wasn't sleepy. Anyway, I'll talk to you later I have to go now" I said bye as I heard some noises coming from the kitchen signaling that the others were up too and it was breakfast time.