wrong feels right

A/n am having an author's note at the beginning bec it is important it's a bit long but please read
Am sorry for very late update but this is 4th time am writing this chappie now cz
1.i didn't like it so I had to write again
2.i wrote on my pc but don't even ask me what I did to the pc cz even idk my pc got blocked
3.i did it handwritten
4.the most important one:am typing it using my phone so please excuse grammatical errors,also idk how much space to leave since it's my first time typing on phone so am very sorry for that but I'll go through the chappie as soon as I can to make sure that it's readable
See I told you it's going to be long but thanks for reading it and please do vote and comment if you've liked it

I dedicate this chapter to ivangurung
Happy reading!!!
*********************

Why did we leave so early? I asked Michael while we were on our way to the guys' apartment. I just found out that this apartment actually belonged to the guys and not to Daniel's parents. Michael, Ethan, Daniel and Ryan are friends for a very long time that they are almost family now. They are always hanging out together with their parents and even going to different places for their holidays. They had then bought this apartment for hosting parties and to spend time together how they want to during their holidays which are only for a short span of time. But, there are times when Daniel cannot tag along because of strict parents but this time since his parents were going to Spain as his dad is a football team manager and a match is going to be held there he is able to join.

"Michael, why are you not answering me? Why did we leave so early? The others are still there" I pressed when I saw that Michael wasn't saying a word and was just concentrating on the road.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you are the only one in your family who goes to that school right? And you are not even going to the apartment with us without your aunt who happens to be your guardian knowing,are you?" I figured that he was probably in a very bad mood since he talked so sarcastically.

"You didn't have to answer if you didn't want to", I said not giving in.

"Yeah I know I didn't have to because asking me the same thing more than once is not considered as forcing me to answer"

Michael stopped the car when we came to a red light and I leaned towards Michael pecking his lips and catching him off guard.

I could see that he was getting out of his grumpy mood as he let out a chuckle snaking his hands from my waist towards my back pulling me closer. We didn't kiss after me giving him a peck. He just rested his forehead against mine enclosing me tightly in his embrace. We kept staring at each other for what felt like hours when it was only seconds.

"Michael", I called pulling myself away from him and he went back to his driving.

"Hmmm"

"This is wrong Michael", I told him as I don't think that I'll be able to leave Michael if I get closer to him than I already am now.

I felt that this was wrong. Call me selfish but I wanted more because I love him and I can't bear to see him doing anything without me clarifying what we exactly have.

"What is wrong?" He asked still not giving me full attention as he kept humming something.

He reached his hands towards me interlacing our fingers and leaving it there on my thigh.

I am not even going to start talking about how butterflies went on flight in the pit of my stomach. The feeling was strange but somewhat felt comfortable to me. It never felt like this not even when I was with Dylan. I was actually a bit scared but I was ready to take any risk when it involved Michael.