New definition of a movie night

"Sam are you free right now?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

"Okay...Oh nothing I'm coming in your room"

"Seriously girl? Did you even have to ask? Just get your ass here"

"Okay fine...I'll see you in a while", I cut the phone call sighing. It was time to face what I have been fearing for the last few days now. Think Alyssa think of something. I have everything here. Even if it's only for the holidays I can't do it. Moreover, I am not ready for this. I am not ready to have a glimpse of the past that I have left behind again even if it's only been sometimes. I'm still scared that I won't be able to move on from it if I'll have to live through that again. I don't even want to think about it but it looks like I don't have a choice now unless I can come up with something real quick but still it looks almost impossible. Once I reached Sam's dorm I opened the door without knocking which let me tell you wasn't successful....so much for saying that I could just get my ass here hence I proceeded with knocking. She opened the door almost immediately and attacked me with a tight bear hug.

"Babyyyyyyyy"

I got out of her death grip and moved towards her bed with a roll of my eyes. I do realize that I do that a lot but hey that's me. I got on her bed and sat criss crossed in the middle.

"I can't believe you have just rejected my love for you"

"Shut up drama queen"

"Okay fine" she came to sit on the edge of the bed taking out two cokes from the tiny similar fridge that I have in my room. She passed one to me and I took a sip instead of answering her as the talks can wait but not my undying love for coke.

"So what's up? Why are you free?" I tried to talk to her. There was so much going on on my mind that I wasn't able to think and that was the only thing that I could say. I thought Sam would start laughing at me or something because of how stupid I was sounding but instead she just let it go. It's not like she didn't have any comment on it also because that's Sam we were talking about.

"Is that even a question? But anyway now that you've already asked I am free since we don't have classes as from tomorrow and the others will be here in a while as we were going to have a movie night including Ryan and probably the other guys also. I was waiting for you to come back to tell you but you've told me that you were already coming here so..."

"Oh but why don't we have classes as from tomorrow?"

"You don't know?" she asked as if the obvious hadn't already been pointed out.

"Obviously I do genius that's why I've asked" I felt a sharp pain on my thigh after I've said this.

"Oww why did you pinch me?"

"Stop acting like a poop dog"

"Poop dog? You didn't just call me poop dog?"

"hahaha and if you seriously don't know then we don't have classes as from tomorrow because it's the activity week that we have before the mid-term holidays."

"What do we do in this activity week?"

"There are some activities which are organized by the school but it's not compulsory to participate. They'll try their best to convince you to participate because according to them the more the better but since the activities organized are not that much fun, usually Alex, Beth and I would just go out and do random shits because we are free."

"Oh and then it's the holidays right?" I asked her since I would be left with only one week to actually think about what I can do get rid of the new trouble that has just cropped up.