The past stays in the past

***UNEDITED***

It's already been one whole week since Michael hasn't spoken to me. I have barely even seen him. I wonder where he stays all the time and right now also he's not here, maybe he has just gone with the others I don't know where. I haven't told them about my situation. With school and my job time goes by real quick. Besides I've been keeping myself occupied at all times I don't really think about what I have been through nor do they come and haunt me back.

Maybe finally it's all over now and I can live in peace with Michael because I'm definitely going to talk to him. Right now I'm on my way to my job. Hopefully Dylan is there on time because I have asked him to come half an hour before my work starts since I don't want an audience if he starts being violent.

Reaching there, I saw that there was actually no one present except a guy. Dylan. Better do this already and get done than keep waiting because it's annoying the hell out of me. I also have to talk to Michael after it's been dealt so might as well do it soon. God I have missed him so much this past week. I know it's my fault and I should have told him instead of pissing him off but...I had my own reasons for not wanting to tell. I thought as I advanced towards the table Dylan was sitting at.

His back was facing me so I rounded the table and took the seat opposite him.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked straight to the point.

"Woah...you don't waste time now, do you?"

"I can always get up and leave from here Dylan so talk when I am still being able to bear your presence" Lies...lies...and lies I can't get up and leave unless I want to get fired from my job.

"Harsh much but okay fine I just want to tell you that I love you" He said so blatantly again.

"How about you just cut the crap now asshole? I got no time to lose with you." Tired of his nonsense, I replied.

"I am not joking ally nor do I intend to waste your time. I do love you. It's true that at first I didn't. There was nothing between us but with time I had learnt to love you. Unfortunately, I was a weak person. I didn't fight for my love and I had too much of an ego. I wouldn't be able to tell anyone that I had fallen in love with someone...uhmm...someone like you-"

"Someone who was not so pretty and not so cool you mean? Because mind you butthole you may not have found me pretty or cool but the problem could definitely have been in your eyesight and your judgment" I cut him off. Who was he to judge me?

"You know very well that's not what I meant. It was because of the reputation and because of what's expected from us in high school. I couldn't let go of that." He added more bullshit which was quite unnerving.

"Why didn't you tell me that you cared so much about reputation earlier? I would have shove your reputation so far up your ass that your mom would have to come take it out for you"

This boy's guts were seriously so annoying that I wouldn't think a million times before punching his stupid face if I could.

"Whatever. Let's stop this here, shall we?" I hummed and kept listening to him. Till now nothing that he was saying made sense and there's only so much nonsense a person can listen to but he wanted a 'chance' so I'll not ruin his chance and listen some more to what he has to say even though he had ruined my life.

He kept glancing everywhere saying nothing at all and I kept complete silence too. Just when I lowered my eyes to my hands having something to focus on, he started talking again. But, what I heard was what caught me off guard.

"I am sorry"

"Excuse me?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"I said that I am sorry. What I did with you was very bad. You didn't deserve any of this especially after knowing how your family treats you. I mean not only because of the kind of relationship you have with your family but no one deserves to be treated like I treated you. I regret it and I wish I could take it all back but unfortunately we can't turn back time else I would have changed all of this" he paused taking a breath. I didn't know how to react. All this was happening all of a sudden that I was at a total loss of words. I didn't expect it to happen like this.

"You have been very strong ally maybe if you hadn't stood up for yourself I wouldn't have seen that what I was doing was wrong. I know I am not in a position to ask you to be mine and let me make it up to you. It would be utterly wrong knowing that you are with Michael but I wish you could forgive me"

"You're not going to say anything" he asked after a while breaking me out of my trance. I don't know when he had stopped talking.

"I really don't know what to say right now. But, if you are being truthful, it's not easy for me to forgive you because it's next to impossible for me to forget what I've been through, but I won't be holding anything against you. I am too tired of all these too now. I want to leave everything behind and live a normal life" I told him. Surprisingly, it felt like such a relief to say all that.

"Thank you so much ally. Anyway I have to go. I am leaving for France tonight. Going to my uncle's for a while" He said while getting up ready to go.

"Ally I love you. I hope you realize that whatever you had done for me hadn't been a waste." He said and with that he left.

"I don't hate you that much too now Dylan." I mumbled. Sighing, I got up from the chair and made my way behind the counter.

"Well glad to hear that you don't hate him that much anymore now" Someone said startling me.

Hey there!!! Another small chapter. Actually I couldn't write more in this chapter but I hope that you enjoyed it
Question:who do you think is the person who spoke at the end?
and well do vote and comment if you've liked it as usual

Love
Rukh xx