Being the new Alyssa is fun

"Wow...I could never imagine that there would be a day where we would be here in Michael's room", Beth said while keeping looking around the room.

"Beth it's just a room...come and sit here now", I told her so that Sam could tell what happened with Ryan.

"Which one is Michael's bed?" she asked grinning.

I rolled my eyes at that when I got reminded of what had happened when I had rolled my eyes so I just replied "the other one" and she sat criss crossed on the bed.

"So?" Beth urged Sam to speak.

"I decided to give him another chance", Sam replied looking a bit lost, like she wasn't so sure of herself.

"What?" Alex and Beth asked and it was clear from the way they spoke that they didn't agree with this whereas I didn't say anything since I already know the whole thing.

"It wasn't his fault guys...I mean what he did wasn't right but still...", Sam couldn't talk anymore and she squeezed her eyes shut with tears rolling on her cheeks as if the incident was still fresh in her mind so I told Alex and Beth what had happened.

"Oh God...how could that bitch do that?"

"Beth calm down. What's sad is that we got to know about it quite late. We can't do anything about it now but Ryan is seriously sorry about it", this time Sam spoke.

"What you gonna do now?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. I loved him or maybe I still do", she said looking down and undecided.

"We are with..." the three of us said at the same time and we burst out laughing.

"Thank you for staying by my side. I hope that everything goes well this time"

"Everything will be good except I just lost my soon to be boyfriend", I said.

"RYAN??" Sam practically screamed.

"Are you mad or something? I was talking about you", I replied.

"Oh I always knew you had a thing for me"

"Whatever"

"But you have Michael"

And I felt the heat rush in my cheeks when the door opened.

"What are you guys doing here? And on my freaking bed?" Michael asked as if this wasn't a room like others and a bed like others.

"Will you just chill? There's no need to freak out like this?"

"What do you mean? No one has ever dared to come in my room without my permission let alone touching my bed"

"And we have done it. You think we should consider ourselves lucky or is it just like we are so special that there's the so untouched without permission bed and room to welcome us?"

"Obviously just lucky"

"Whatever makes your tiny boat floats"

"Are you going to go now or not?" He asked and I saw that Ethan and Daniel were coming.

"No need to shush us away. We are going and don't let them touch my bed"

"Whatever"

As soon as we left the room Sam, Beth and Alex looked at me in shocked...or confusion. I couldn't even point out what that was.

"Are we going to move from here or not?"

"Are you PMSing?" Beth asked.

I looked at them with a straight face and they all started to laugh.

"You know Michael was right when he said no one ever comes in his room" Alex continued.

"Why are you all keep saying his room? It used to be but now it's mine also...let's go now" and I pulled Beth by her hand and she did the same with Alex who did the same with Sam.

"Ohh look who we get to see finally"

I looked on my left side to see that it was Sophia standing between Emma and Jacob with another guy facing him. The guy turned around and that's when I saw that it was Dylan. I made a step backwards when I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"Lysaa are you fine? Who are they?" Sam asked.

"Yeah I am...I'll meet you in a while"

"Are you sure? You'll be fine?" Beth asked.

I nodded.

"We'll be in my room okay?" Beth said and I nodded again.

I made my way towards my cousins when they left as I thought that running away will not help. I should confront it if I want to live without fear. But why was Dylan here?

"Yeah finally you get to meet me Soph and am glad to meet you too", I said.

"Hey Emma...Jacob and hi to you too Dylan"

All they did was smile but not a good one it was a sarcastic one but it's not as if I care...do I? It's not the time to think about them being your only family Alyssa. Especially after what they have done to you. You do deserve much better and now you have Alex, Sam and Beth which are like your family itself. Even if Ethan, Daniel, Ryan and Michael are some types of idiots they were quite nice if we just ignore them being assholes.

"Looking quite happy now, doesn't you?" Soph asked me.

"Is it bothering you?" I said crossing my arms.

"Did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? But oh wait it's already 2.30 pm"

Oh shit I forgot I had to go to work...way to go Alyssa

"As much as I love staying in the company of you guys and talk I actually have much more important things to do. It was a pleasure meeting you all again but I have to rush now and hope to catch you all later...NOT"

They all looked at me dumbfounded. Well finally you get to meet the new Alyssa. You can't even imagine how much I was enjoying this. Things do change. Come what may they'll never see the old Alyssa again now.

If you haven't realized yet, you were shaking as hell while you were talking and you better get your fat ass to that work of yours now. The stupid little voice at the back of my mind said.

It's always ruining all my happy moments but whatever atleast I didn't let them see that I was shaking and that's a progress for me but the little voice is partly right I better rush to my work now.

Hi everyone...hope that you enjoyed this chapter and thanks a lot for making me reach 1.4k reads. You guys make me the happiest gal ;)

Pic at the top is Sam (Victoria justice)

please vote...follow...comment and share

love Rukh <3