broken for what feels like beyond repair

Once the guys went out, Sam shoved me with a dress into her bathroom so that I can change because according to her if I would go to my room it will take too much time so here I was wearing a tight fitted sleeveless v-neck dress which had spaghetti straps and which had a cross cut out waist. I have to admit that the dress fitted me perfectly and I was looking quite good but still I was a bit nervous to get out of the bathroom and kept looking myself through every angle.

"Alyssa what are you doing for so long?" Sam kept banging on the door."Open the door and let me see you" I opened the door slowly with only the size where she can just peek inside at first but Sam being Sam pushed the door with all her might that there was no way where I could even try to close it if I was looking funny.

"Wow...is that you? You look so damn sexy?"

"Then who do you think it is? Anyway you look so hot yourself" Sam really did look perfectly perfect in her red bow banded dress. The dress was flaring till mid thigh and had a plunging neckline. It was just the definition of hot.

"I know we're going to rock it tonight" she started and hit my butt with hers. "but let's get out of here now, there's still the makeup and the hair to do" she pulled me out of the bathroom, made me sit in front of the mirror and started working on my hair and did my makeup. She pinned a portion of my hair from both sides and made a twisted halo with the rest of my hair flowing naturally in loose curls. As for my makeup she just applied the foundation, a matte carbon eye shadow and cherry lipstick. As soon as she was done with me she started doing her hair which was a flower braid and the rest of her hair left open as mine and her makeup also was mirroring mine. Sam was on point to say something when her phone beeped showing that she received a message.

Are you guys done? We are coming-Ryan

"Wear this" she said giving me a black ankle cuff barely there heels while wearing a black cut out sandals herself.

"We are looking so gorgeous" she said while looking at us and there was no way I could ever disagree with her. I never felt so pretty. In fact, I never thought I could ever look like this. I was still not over the fact how Sam's dress was fitting me perfectly.

"Aren't we?" came my simple reply.

"You are" My head snapped to the right to see that it was Michael who replied. I was so engrossed in looking at Sam's wonderful work that I didn't even notice when the guys came and that Sam was already out.

"Thank you" I said and walked out of the room with Michael behind. I went with Michael towards his car and Sam with Ryan, Ethan and Daniel in Ethan's. Apparently everything is allowed during this activity week but the way they were saying that we are free to do anything I'm feeling more than free since we didn't have anything like that in my old school. Michael instantly made his way to the driver's seat when we reached his car.

"I didn't expect you to open the door for me anyway" I said because he could actually open it for me but he didn't even do that and on top of that the jackass had his stupid smirk plastered on his face. The drive went by silently with Michael humming and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to a song I've never heard. He turned to look at me several times as if he was contemplating something. The silence in the car and the fact that he looked deep in thoughts pondering over something didn't do anything other than making me feel a bit uneasy. Just when I was going to say something so as to get rid of the awkwardness, Michael beat me to it.

"Stay in the car. I'll open the door." I realized that we were already there when he said that but he really didn't have to do that only because I said it earlier now. I was going to get out of the car and not wait for Michael when I saw that there were so many people standing there which according to me didn't look good and I decided against it.