Nobody deserves this

Michael was standing in front of our table along with Daniel, Ethan and Ryan.

Sam was going to tell me something when I decided to clear the big misunderstanding that Michael was having.

"What are you talking about? This was just a slip of the tongue. It was not meant to be like that. You got the wrong idea." I tried to explain to him.

"Come with me", Michael ordered me.

What?

I looked in the direction of Michael, Ethan and Ryan in the hope of understanding what actually was happening.

Usually, whenever Michael was going to say something bitchy to me, they would always snigger but this time they looked very serious, as if this was a very important and delicate matter.

I looked at Sam since I didn't know what to do but she was staring at the table blankly with a look that looked like anger and hurt, mostly hurt, plastered on her face. I kept standing there when I felt a strong cold hand tugging me by my arm. I'm sure that red marks were going to appear because of the force that I was being pulled with. Only today I had to wear my floral Cami. Just when I thought that I can be cool too. Damn. My. Luck.

**************

Michael flung me into an empty classroom and closed the door with a loud bang. I was starting to get a bit scared now. Where were the teachers when you need them? But then who would leave his yummy lunch and come to save poor Alyssa from Michael's wrath.

What the fuck do you think you were doing there?", Michael asked rather calmly.

"What was I doing? I was just talking with my friend while eating.", I replied emotionlessly.

"So, you don't know what you were doing? Then who was prying in others personal life? Who was asking Samantha about Ryan?

I was so angry now because Michael accused me of prying in others personal life when Sam is my best friend.

"Guess what? Sam is my best friend. I didn't force her and for your kind information, I don't intrude into a person's private affairs"

"Don't try to be a smart mouth", Michael said through gritted teeth.

I flinched with fear when he lifted his hand so quickly thinking that he was going to hit me but he just confined me by placing both his hands on each side of the table that I was leaning on. I could feel the heat radiating from his body because of the close proximity. He was so close to me. I could literally hear my heartbeats. His upper arms were touching my shoulders which were producing a tingling sensation all over my body.

"It wasn't Ryan's fault. It was only a bet. He tried to refuse doing it but we wouldn't accept it. Stop fucking blaming him"

I couldn't understand anything that Michael was saying.

"I can't understand what you are saying"

"That is not your problem. Just know that you are hurting Samantha more by asking about Ryan. The rest is not your concern"

"But- ", I tried to ask him what really happened but he just turned his back on me and started walking towards the door.

"And one more thing, I don't hit women, if that's why you flinched earlier"

With that, he left the class.

*********************

While going back to the canteen, I saw Elizabeth and Alexis chatting and eating at our table but Sam was nowhere to be seen.