Couldn't have made a better choice (THE END)

Michael... ughh great he had to be there at the right time. Note the sarcasm. Before I could even make a step towards him he was already on his way out of there. I didn't go after him since I still had to work. This was going to be a long day.

Just like I had said, the day went by painfully slow. Once I was done with work I made my way back to the dorm because believe it or not I still love Michael.

I admit that I've not been treating him very good lately but I still love him so damn much. I just didn't want to drop all my problems for him to solve

"Michael are you there?" I screamed as he was nowhere to be found. I went to open the bathroom but it was closed. He was being such a girl. Before anyone start eating my head off, I know he has all the right to be pissed because I wasn't going to react any better if I was in his shoes. It is safe to say that I would be much worse.

"Baby are you inside?" I asked even though I knew he was inside unless someone else loves using mine and Michael's bathroom then he won't be inside. Even then he can be but whatever.

"NO" He yelled almost instantly.

Okaaay...but it's not like I believed him anyway. I wasn't going to give up on him yet. All of this was going good for once. I would do anything to save this relationship but sometimes you can get tired while trying also.

"Michael stop being childish and open the door please. We can talk this out like grownups" I put forward as it was exhausting waiting for him to open the damn door but not a single sound was even being heard from the other side. I rolled my eyes at his childishness and continued. What was even the purpose of closing himself inside the bathroom? It's not like it was going to solve anything.

"Michael I'll break the door and come inside I am not even kidding" I walked backwards at a safe distance to try kicking the door open and praying to God at the same time so that I can do this.

I closed my eyes if ever I wasn't too strong and the kick would backfire hurting myself. As I felt my leg hitting the door and a loud boom was heard I felt very happy with myself. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that the door was opened and Michael was lying on the floor.

Why was he laying on the bathroom floor? Was he really that mad that he couldn't lie on the bed instead? Then it hit me that the loud boom was because he had fallen down. He wasn't laying there by choice.

"What are you doing standing there now? Are you going to help me up after trying to almost kill me?" Michael practically yelled.

"Why are you yelling that much? I didn't do it on purpose. I thought that it was the door." I said in my defense because that's exactly how it was.

"Who even asked your stupid self to think?" He mumbled to himself thinking that I didn't hear anything but I heard it all loud and clear. If that's what he think of me then fine.

"I am sorry but I really didn't do this on purpose. It wasn't my intention to hit you. Maybe if you would just suck it up and opened the door in the first place I wouldn't use my stupid brain to make the stupid decision of breaking the door." I went out of the bathroom after flipping him the bird. I was trying to talk like a civilized person there but no he had to make me lose it. I doubt he even got hurt.

I went to sit on my bed and start scrolling through my phone. I went on instagram and started liking some pictures. Atleast they could get my mind off things. I was starting to get lost in the phone, atleast that's what someone would have noticed if they would have seen me like this, when Michael came strolling back in the room. Pretending that I was very busy in my phone became a bit hard then because I wanted to also keep an eye on what he was doing.