My roommate

That's when it hit me. I was Michael's roommate. How was it possible?

"Come in baby", Michael said with a smirk while putting a finger under my chin to close my mouth. I didn't even realize that my mouth was open. I entered the room despite the fact that my thoughts were running wild in my head.

"Well, hello to you too", I heard the two guys who were lying on my bed with consoles in their hands say.

"H-Hi", I stammered.

"Ethan"

"Daniel"

The boys introduced themselves.

"Uhh, I a-am...I am A-A..."

"Alyssa. We know that", they were rather intimidating.

"Tell us something about yourself"

"I want to sleep", I finally said after gathering lots of courage.

"So, this princess here can actually say a complete sentence on her own", Michael said still with his trademark smirk plastered on his face.

"Can I sleep M-Mi-Michael?"

why was it so odd to say his name?

"Yeah, sure. Suit yourself princess". He said while plopping himself on his bed.

"They are on my bed"

"So?", All the boys kept staring at me.

"Where will I sleep?", I asked with a lot of confidence.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?", He spit out with such venom that all the confidence that I had gathered ran out of the window.

I didn't know what to say. I don't like it when people talk to me like that. It reminds me of bad memories. But, since I had decided that by coming here I would start my life all over again, I didn't let the effect that that had on me show. Instead, I went towards the couch that was by the window and lied on it.

I can't even say how uncomfortable it was to sleep in the presence of three boys and let me remind you that they were not 'good' at all. I was so tired that I finally closed my eyes and slept after making a mental note to go looking for a job after school tomorrow.

************************************************************************************

"Don't tell him that I'm here please", I pleaded and continued to beg so that they wouldn't tell him about my whereabouts but they didn't listen to me and I could hear someone knocking on the window.

"Please don't let him in. He'll hurt me", I cried until I felt a dark figure shadowed over me.

His hands were coming in my direction. I kept requesting him to let go of me but he didn't and took me in his arms. I struggled and struggled but he didn't let go of me and I could feel that something was odd. The way he was holding me wasn't like the way he used to. Instead, I felt as if I was engulfed in an embrace to keep me safe. That's when realization hit me. Was it a nightmare? I was scared to open my eyes.

Oh God, what did I do? Can it be more awkward now?

"Alyssa", I squeezed my eyes tightly when I heard Michael calling me.

"I know you can hear me. It's okay Alyssa. I got you". I opened only one eye to look at him. I had to tilt my head upwards so that I can look at him as he had placed his chin on my head.

"Are you okay? It was only Ethan asking for my headphones. Why were you so scared?", Michael asked with concern etched on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you", I replied very politely.

"You didn't answer my question. Why did you think he would hurt you?", He asked, his face still full of concern.

"No, I didn't think that he would hurt me", I replied with the hope that he would let go of it now but he didn't.

"Yes, you did", he said instead.

"No, I didn't".

"FINE. Don't tell if you don't want to. I don't care. Just get away from me bitch", he said while letting go of me and went to his bed. All the warmth that I felt disappeared. It was the first time that I was calmed down by someone after my nightmare. It felt so good. I felt as if there were still kind souls who like to help people. Everyone were not the same. Unfortunately I was destined with only the bad ones.

But, why did his mood change from a good one to a fucked up one in like two seconds? Why does it matter to him? Maybe I was not ready to share the reason with him yet. Why couldn't he understand? I don't even know him that well. He is only my roommate.

Wait...yet?

Does that mean that you will tell him? My subconscious asked me.

"No", I replied."He isn't even my friend."

Friend, Alyssa? My subconscious butted in again.

"No", I replied once again.

Stop over thinking everything Alyssa. It will all be okay in the end.

I took a glance at my watch which I had kept on the window sill and saw that it was already 11:30. I was in such a deep slumber that I didn't even wake up to have dinner. I started to get down the couch to go eat something when I realized that I didn't have anything to eat. I forgot to buy something to eat after school. With that I pressed my stomach on the couch with the hope that Michael wouldn't hear my rumbling stomach and went back to sleep.

so here you are....finally got the time to update..yay me

Actually I'm during my holidays n you must be thinking that I'm free but nahh I've tuition everyday and sometimes even twice a day...so not yay me LOL

I hope that this one is up to your expectations.

And a big thank you to all those who voted and commented and also the ones who are reading it. I really appreciate it but I want to be a little greedy here so do vote and comment because when you comment and vote I can know if I'm on the right track...bye

*winks*