Code: Dumbass (Again)

Y/n sat in a small chair beside a hospital bed that Dazai was currently occupying.  He was now sporting a rather unappealing cast around his right arm too. 

She was typing on her laptop with an annoyed look plastered on her features while Dazai sat across from her on the hospital bed trying to figure out a way to make her talk to him again.

You see, Y/n was very pissed at him at the moment because he set a trap for the sake of the agency that ended up hurting him too. Well, that was his excuse to her after he set up this little trap to injure his friend by faking a car accident at an intersection... but for it to work he had to be in the car too.  Now, Dazai was on the offensive-- he needed to get his lovely lady to speak to him again, no matter the cost!  And he would start with this joke:

"Hey, Y/n--"

"You are such a dumbass."

Dazai nervously chuckled out, "Haha! Okay, I'll shut up!"

He sat as stiff as a board for the next few minutes before he swallowed the lump in his throat and said, "Y/n, dear... I said I was sorry for getting hurt--"

"Huh?"

Her voice was cold and murderous. A dark aura was slowly beginning to seep from her body. "You think I'm mad because you got hurt?  I'm mad because you lied-- better yet I'm mad you didn't tell me about the plan from the start! You said you would come home safely knowing full well you had a plan to get into a car accident?! I'm pissed that you would lie to me about that! I don't give a rat's ass that you got hurt, dumbass!"

The brunette detective slinked off the bed and sat in a chair beside Y/n's. "Now, Y/n, I'm not actually hurt--"

Before he could speak, she cut him off with a yell. "Get the fu--"

He turned her face towards his own with his free hand and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, cutting off her insults altogether. After a few seconds of her struggling against him, she melted into the kiss.  Once they separated, he sent a smirk to her before he said, "Sweetheart, let me finish speaking, or do I need to kiss you again?"

Her face reddened and she huffed out, "I guess you can speak..." She turned back to look at her computer whilst he continued. "I'm not hurt, this cast is just for show.  There is a weapon in here that might pay off later on, and I had to fake being injured to make Ango think I was also a target."

...

...

...

"You dumbass, you're not hurt! Why the hell didn't you-- mpfhhh"

He leaned in for another kiss, this one taking longer than the first. Y/n pushed him off of her, but before she could yell again, he rolled his eyes and swooped in for another kiss. He whispered against her lips, "You didn't let me finish, belladonna."

She was at a loss for words and simply nodded her head for him to continue. "I think we will need him later on, so to keep him in our good graces he needed to be severely injured. Now, let's see if your little brain can think of a reason why someone might need to be injured for the Agency to get something they want? I'll give you 5 seconds to answer-- 5----4----3---"

Y/n hurriedly answered, "Dr. Yosano can heal them and they'll owe us. Or they tell us something and in return, Dr. Yosano will heal them."

Dazai nodded his head in approval before he leaned back against his chair and said, "Precisely, that and I really did need some information on the Guild today, but he couldn't tell me much."

Y/n returned to working on her computer as she asked, "What did he say that was useful?"

Dazai sighed and closed his eyes before he said, "That we should stay away from the Guild, and that their pockets run deeper than we originally thought. Ugh-- today was such a bust!"