Code: Guild

(Y/n) was currently laying on a couch in President Fukuzawa's office after being told that Atushi and Kyoka were taken the previous afternoon while she was staking out the warehouse. 

She sank into the couch and furrowed her brows as she took in the information she was just told.  When she had woke up that morning, her phone was on silent, which she never did, and her phone was flooded with missed calls from Yukichi and a few others at the Agency.  

Apparently, Atushi and the girl, Kyoka, were taken by the Port Mafia outside of a police station in a kidnapping lead by the Akutagawa man from the alley.  They were fine now, but she wouldn't have been able to help anyway.  She was unconscious in a hotel while Dazai just sat there reading magazines and drinking sake all night long.

If only she hadn't had a hangover... but Dazai is the one who gave her the hangover...  Why didn't Dazai answer the call and handle anything?!  He didn't wake her up and tell her the two minors were taken, he just kept drinking while she was literally passed out from overusing her ability and from her somewhat induced hangover...

Yukichi was sitting on the couch across a small coffee table from her in his office while he calmly watched as she was undoubtedly scolding herself in her mind.

He'd known her for along enough to see her when she would get into these moods where she felt that she hadn't done enough.  Even though she had literally worked herself so hard she passed out, she would never see it that way.  After all, her duty was to find out just who had placed the bounty on the boy's head and it was to protect him.  

Soon she would have an outburst about what she could have done more when in actuality she couldn't. She was only human, and she had her limits.  For now, he was going to wait for her outburst before telling her she could only do so much--

"DAMNIT DAZAI! If you weren't such a smart idiot I would have been able to protect them!"

She stood from the couch before huffing in anger and walking towards the door.  Yukichi was as stoic as ever, but he was in shock on the inside. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get some [favorite drink].  Anko-san should have opened her doors by now."

"I assume you're going to process the information on the bounty before tomorrow?"

She waved to him behind her before saying, "Yeah, I'll write a report and turn it in, like usual."

As she reached the door, Yukichi spoke with a hint of malice in his voice, "Who was it?  Who placed the bounty on your head all those years ago?"

She gripped the doorknob that she was about to turn before saying, "The same people who placed a bounty on Atsushi... The Guild."

She opened the door and walked down the hallway before arriving in the main lobby where Dazai was slumped over his desk and Kunikida was avidly typing away on his computer.   She walked to the door and grabbed her black trenchcoat from the coat rack as Dazai sang out, "Where are you going~"

"I'm going to Anko's to write the report on the information you gathered.  Oh, and Yukichi wants you to write a report on your capture.  Kunikida-kun, please makes sure he does that and doesn't ask Atsushi to do it."

"W-wait!  [Y/n]-chan don't leave me here with Kunikida! Please stay!"Dazai grabbed her arm and clung to it like a child begging their mother to stay home from work for a day.  In response (Y/n) stared coldly down at the man before she said, "No, I'm just grabbing a drink and then I'll be back.  Geez!  I won't even bring my laptop just let me go...  I'm also mad at you for giving me a hangover and not telling me about Atushi and Kyoka's abduction.  Not to mention when I woke up this morning, you were holding my underwear from yesterday...  I swear you're a freak..."