Knowing and Remembering (Flower Husbands) (OLD)

A/N Okay okay, I know this is a hermitcraft oneshot book but I did say I would also do 3rd/Last life oneshots... Okay, fine, I'll admit Empires is pushing it but it's flower husbands- That counts as 3rd life riiiight???

...

ANYWAYS. I've never actually watched 3rd life, just read other fanfics so sorry if the description of things is wrong!

Ship: Flower Husbands (Scott X Jimmy)

Words: 789 not including the bold

Type: Idk, can you guys tell?

Trigger Warning: Not really any

_________________

      Scott remembers, he remembers everything, always.

      He remembers the forest full of colourful petals next to a glowing, blue wall that you could never get through.

      He remembers the small farm next to the lake and the small wood entrances to underground homes.

      He remembers a boy, with blond hair that radiated sunlight and bright green. No, yellow... Or was it red eyes.

      He remembers.

      He remembers the blood and the tears.

      He remembers the grave on the hill, with a single red poppy beside it.

      He remembers anger and a deep, burning rage.

      He remembers the blind violence, the sharp, hard pain, and then the darkness.

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

      "Ack!" Scott said as he jerked awake and banged his head on the lamp that was hanging over him. Oh great, another nightmare. Scott frequently had nightmares of his time in 3rd life, they haunted him in his sleep along with his slightly less traumatising times in other past lives.

      Scott hated being able to remember every single past life, nobody else did! Why him?!

      Oh whatever, I have things to do.

     And he wasn't wrong about that, being the emperor of Rivendell had it's responsibilities after all.

      Getting up from his bed he quickly got on his cloths and exited his home, it was originally supposed to be the town hall after he build his megabase but he never ended up getting to it.

      Outside of his house was a small box. (A/N Ah dammit, I forgot what was in it- brb! K, I'm back, just finished watching 5 different Smajor empires videos- I've already watched his series but I only started watching after the 13th episode so yeah. Anyways, let's try that again!)

      Outside of his house was a small box, a chest, this didn't surprise Scott much as he ran a business called the "Sheep Shack Delivery Service" or S.S.D.S for short and he frequently received orders outside his front door.

      His suspicions were confirmed when he opened the chest to a book and quill, the book read:

     Hello, I need some wool for a build, could you please drop off some at my empire? I'll drop off the pay later! Thanks!

-The Codfather

      Scott froze. He had met the Codfather before at Lizzie and Joel's wedding at that Bloody Sheep Church or whatever it was called. And the moment he saw, he knew. He knew that blond hair that radiated sunlight, he knew. 

      He knew that this was the boy that plagued his nightmares and who's smile shown in his dreams, the boy with the flowers in his hair, the boy that was buried six feet under with a single, red poppy beside the lonely grave on top of hill. 

      He knew, and he remembered. But unfortunately for Scott, he also knew the Codfather, Jimmy, did not. Nobody ever did, nobody else ever remembered anything, Lizzie never remembered the war of CrazyCraft, Joel never remembered Jeremyism, Joey never remembered his tree of life. Nobody ever remembered, why would it ever be different with 3rd life, with Jimmy?

      He let out a sigh, and slowly walked over to his sheep farm to collect wool for Jimmy.

      Should I give him green wool or blue wool? Scott wondered,  remembering that blue was his favourite colour and knowing that the swamp empire was based off green. Oh whatever, I'll just go with white, it's easiest to dye.

      Grabbing the wool along with some string flew off in the direction of the Swamp Empire, it was a short flight as the Swamp Empire was close to Rivendell.

      He landed gracefully on the squishy ground of the swamp and looked around for a place to put his sheep.

      He ended up deciding on a patch of grass next to a frequently used path that lead to Jimmy's main building, he made the sheep out of lime wool and hung the barrel of goods from it, he put four stacks of wool in it along with four stacks of string and a single, red poppy called "This feels right <3" (If you know, you know. Also, I know it was technically an orange tulip but this is more dramatic! 0w0)

      Scott was hesitant to put that last thing in there, he knew the Codfather will never remember.

      He will never remember the forest full of colourful petals next to a glowing, blue wall that you could never get through.

      He will never remember the small farm next to the lake and the small wood entrances to underground homes.

      He will never remember a boy, with cyan hair that reminded him of the ocean and bright green. No, yellow... Or was it red eyes.

      He will never know.

      He will never know the blood and the tears.

      He will never know the grave on the hill, with a single red poppy beside it.

      He will never know the anger and the deep, burning rage.

      He will never know the blind violence, the sharp, hard pain, and then the darkness.

      And so Scott, flew off back to Rivendell, knowing and remembering that nobody, not Lizzie, not Joel, not Joey and definitely not Jimmy, will ever remember...

OR SO HE THOUGHT! 

I'm sorry. XD

I think I'll probably make a part two if you guys want, but I'm genuinely surprised I was able to write a whole chapter without losing motivation! WOOO, GO ME! Hopefully I'll have some motivation tomorrow too, although it might not end up being a oneshot. Anyways:

Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie