Wither in Boatem (Part 2)

A/N Greetings once more from your local gay, sorry about not posting yesterday, as I said the day before, it was Christmas and I was quite busy and of course needed some time with my family! AND THEN I ended up getting a new laptop so I had to set everything up and all that crud so ye. I hope you guys enjoy this part 2, this time I got inspiration from Lunathedragoncat's book called "Hidden wings" I really loved it and I highly suggest reading it!

Ship: None

Words: 784 without the boldy boldy thingies

Type: Hurt?, Comfort?, Idk any ideas?

Trigger Warning:

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      Grian blinked his eyes.

      Everything was so bright, it was like a thousand suns shining bright light into his crystal blue eyes, it was so bright that he had to keep closing them.

      "Oh. You're awake." A voice muttered behind him, causing him to flinch violently. He turned his head to see who spoke.

      Beside him was a person who looked a lot like Xisuma, but instead of Xisuma's usual green outfit, this person's was a dark, crimson red. The person took off his helmet to reveal pure white hair and bright red eyes along with a large, X-shaped scar across his face. Grian also took this moment to look around the room, he was sitting on a bed in a small room, mostly made out of dark oak and spruce, on one wall was a large bookshelf that for some reason, was only half full. On the other side of the room was a dark oak door that was open ajar and on the wall directly in front of him was a medium sized window of a bunch of different colours of glass, almost as if they were placed there because there was nothing else.

      "You gonna say something or what?" The person said, startling him once more.

      "Who are you? How did I get here? And why do you look like X-eye-zuma?" Grian stuttered very quickly.

      "Slow down there, I brought you here because I found you laying on the ground not moving."

      "Oh..." Grian finally took a moment to look at himself, his chest was wrapped in bandages and one of his legs was in some sort of makeshift cast. Now that he saw himself, his leg started to hurt like hell and his chest and arms burned with pain.

      "Yeah, you looked like you had taken a nasty fall, mind telling me what happened?"

      "Mmm... I uh.. Got into a bit of a fight with my friend.... I ran away.." Grian sighed quietly, not completely sure he trusted this new individual.

      "That's not very descriptive. What about?" The red clad person asked bluntly.

      "I- I accidentally summoned a wither in me and my friends' shopping district, it destroyed a lot and almost injured quite a few people...."

      "Wow, how'd you manage that? I mean how do you accidentally summon a wither?"

      "I didn't think it would spawn if there was a sign on it..."

      A few seconds of silence passed before suddenly, the red clad figure bursted out laughing, this made Grian start to giggle a bit too, and in a few more seconds, they were both full on laughing their heads off.

      "You know, I like you, what's your name?"

      "Grian, what's your name?" Grian asked.

      "The hermits call me "Evil Xisuma"." "Evil Xisuma" spit, a hint of regret hung in his voice.

      "Why?" Grian asked, he was always very curious and it tended to get on most of the hermit's nerves, but he could never help himself, he just always wanted to know things!

     "....Let's just say they don't like me very much..."

      Grian pondered for a while, getting quite lost in his thoughts until he gasped.

      "I refuse to call you that! You don't even seem that evil to me, I'm just going to call you EX!" Grian exclaimed cheerfully. "If that's okay with you of course..."

      "Yeah that's fine." EX looked away but Grian couldn't help but notice a small smile start to peek out on the tall figure's face.

      "You hungry?" EX asked while turning his head to look back at Grian.

      "Yeah!"

     "I made some cookies earlier, do you want som-" EX tried to ask before being cut off by a very excited Grian. This is going to be a long few weeks... Actually, how long is he staying for, I mean from what he said it didn't sound like he has anywhere to go... Maybe he could stay here?

      "Hey Grian?"

      "Yeah, EX?"

     "Do you have anywhere else to go?" He asked the small, sandy blond gremlin.

     "I don't think so... I don't really want to go back to Boatem, Mumbo will probably just yell at me again..."

      Mumbo huh? So that's the name of the bastard that hurt Grian... He might not want to admit it, but EX had grown quite fond of the small boy.

      "You can stay here if you want."

      "Wait really? I can??" The gremlin said, surprise and relief flooding his voice.

      EX only mhmed in response.

     "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!" Grian exclaimed happily as he jumped up and wrapped his arms tightly around EX's waist and clung on like a sloth to a tree.

      Ex smiled and joined Grian in the hug. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all.

      AWWW!!!! SO CUTE! I really love GEX, both platonic like this one and non-platonic like the other ones I might write (hint hint ;)  )! I love this AU so much I might so a part three where Mumbo and Xisuma goes to find Grian but I'll work that out later! Anyways:

      Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie