Wither in Boatem (Grian and kinda Mumbo)

A/N Hello, it's me, the person who totally didn't spend 20 minutes trying to find a good prompt and then gave up and just made up eyr own... Oh well :D Also, this is heavily inspired by Moonsong2003 so I guess not fully my own prompt..!

Ship: None

Words: 667 not including bold

Type: Angst

Trigger Warning: Yelling, shamming, British people

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?" Mumbo screamed at him, his normally calm face bright red with anger. "THAT COULD HAVE KILLED ALL OF US! AND IT DID SOME RIGHT DAMAGE TOO!" (That's something a British person would say, right? Is Mumbo even british?)

      Hot tears streamed down Grian's face as he remembered why this was all happening...

      It was just a normal day in Boatem, Scar was away selling things to people on his Swaggon, Pearl was hanging out in the swamp with Gem and Impulse was working on his Megabase. Grian also happened to be working on his base when a Mumbo flew into Midnight Alley.

      "Hey Mumbo!" Grian called out to his friend, but surprisingly, Mumbo didn't answer back. That's weird... Mumbo always says hi back...

      After a couple more times of calling out to Mumbo he came to an amazing realisation. You see, for a while on the Hermitcraft server there's been a small glitch that Xisuma has yet to fix, occasionally, you become invisible to certain players. Nobody knows why or how but Grian sure is going to use it to prank Mumbo!

      Mumbo broke some blocks in the ground, finding Grian's villager trading hall, and after terrorizing him with signs for a while, flew out and landed near the Mooner's cult, statue, summoning circle thingy. (Seriously, what do you even call that thing? Does Mumbo even have a name for it?) Then, Grian had another idea, one that was sure to freak Mumbo out even more than the signs!

      Grian got out half a stack of wither skulls and some soul sand, he placed the soul sand in a T formation and put two out of the needed three on top, after that he placed a sign that said "Do it." and threw the last skull at him.

      And it worked! If Mumbo wasn't freaked out before, he sure was now.

      "Ah no no no, not dealing with this!" He said as he ran off to hide in his base.

      Dammit! Grian thought. Hmmm...

      Then he placed the final skull on the statue of soul sand... Smoke started to rise and it surrounded the wither as it started to flash white and glow so bright that Grian needed to look away, whirring noises filled the air as a giant explosion created a massive hole and the smoke faded to reveal a wither. A wither with three heads made up of dark, sooty skulls and a body of oddly shaped ribs. 

      Oh no....

     "DO YOU EVEN REALISE THE DAMAGE YOU CAUSED, PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!" Mumbo's continued yelling brought Grian back from his flashback.

      "I- I'm sorry-" Grian stuttered through his tears.

      "SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!"

      Grian stayed silent, even more tears fell from his red and puffy eyes, if that was even possible. His body shook with fear from all the yelling and screaming. "I'l- I'll help... I'll fix it! I-"

     "No. You've done enough damage already. Uhg.. You always cause so much trouble! JUST GO AWAY, NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!" Mumbo cut him off with more angry yelling.

     And with that, Grian ran off back to his base crying so hard he thought his eyes might fall out, and hid in one of buildings for several hours alone with his thoughts.

      Maybe  he's right.... Maybe I should leave, I mean nobody likes me or wants me here anyways, they'll be better off without me... 

      And with that, Grian grabbed his elytra and some rockets before flying out of his base and off in a random direction, he didn't know where he was going, it didn't matter as long as he was away from the hermits, they'd be better of without him anyways, Mumbo made that very clear.

      There was only one problem with this plan, he hadn't brought anything to repare his elytra with... In fact, he hadn't really brought anything really, no food, no seeds, not even a bed. He figured out he had nothing a bit too late as while thinking these thoughts, the mechanical wings broke and he plummeted to the ground at a very fast pace.

      Crash

      And everything went dark....

      Yay!! I posted a oneshot! I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT! Okay, I may or may not have not wanted to do one today but you know, things happen, you get a bit of motivation.... So yeah! Hope you enjoyed this one! The start of this one is very similar to Moonsong2003's but I promise for part two I will steal somebody else's idea XD Anyways:

      Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and  gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie