A Time Loop (????)

Woo, it's been a bit since I've made a normal oneshot! And it has absolutely nothing to do with Hermitcraft :D Buuutt it has everything to do with HCCYOA! And for people like SwoopyMC who've read The Winged Frog and ..... this'll all make much more sense!

Ship: None

Words: 402

Type: Angst

Trigger Warning: Slight gore, non explicit drowning

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      A scream tears through my throat as I'm thrown across the battlefield, smashing into the side of a rocky hill. My body aches, skin torn and battered, blood seeping out through more than one spot. Gritting my teeth, I attempt to stand, wobbling a bit once I finally manage to stand. I look around the battlefield at all my friends, people who have been with me when I needed them, when my blood wouldn't.

      One by one, each of them get shot down. A wolf hybrid with fiery red hair with a dagger in her chest, her husband, a demon sitting by his side, trying desperately to stop him bleeding out. A witch with dark purple hair and stars in her eyes, blasting spell after spell at their enemy, until one fatal shot danced towards her, only to be blocked by an ancient shapeshifter who wouldn't survive much longer either.

      My eyes darken, my friends, my family were being killed, and there was nothing I could do about it because at that very moment, a boulder smashed into me, knocking me into the ocean and dragging me down into the depths. I feel my cloths suck up the water that surrounded me. I knew it would happen. It did every time. Every single time, the same battle runs over and over again, the same people die, the same damage is done. Most would call it.......

      A time loop.

     A time loop, because that's what it is. Time repeating over and over again without end. So I don't struggle against the rock pinning me to the sea floor, I did the first few times. It only ever made it more painful.

      Over the hundreds (Thousands?) of times I've lived this battle, I've grown to stop caring about the deaths of my friends, the anger, at this point at least, was all an act. 

There's only one person I'm mad at....

      I take a breath in, making the process of death just a little quicker.

The one who caused all of this....

      The water flows into my lungs, and I nearly flinch at the feeling.

All the pain...

      But I don't. I've grown immune to it all at this point. Immune to emotions.

All the death....

      But death never comes. Instead I open my eyes to pure whiteness..

Everything.....

      A sinical smile forms on my face. I know where I am.

Faerie... Get ready, because I'm coming for you. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

:)