GEX FLUFFFFFFF (But not actually Fluff-)

I legit wrote the start of this, and then just decided spun "#3 Update a book you haven't updated in a while" and instead of doing the smart thing and updating Another, I chose Secret Meetings- And then I realized that this one worked well for it so...... Also I actually did find a meme this time, I just wanted to do another picture of him. It's my story I do what I want-

Ship: GEXGEXGEXGEX

Words: 744

Type: Flangst

Trigger Warning: Panic attacks, mild swearing

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      The smell of warm cookies filled the cabin, the sound of childish giggling ringing out. The moonlight was making its way through the multi-coloured windows and sending colourful shimmers into the room. It was perfect. Like for the first time in xier entire life, everything just felt right. Even the mess that the two had created on the counters seemed magical.

Grian gave a loud giggle as he tossed a handful of flour at EX. It poofed up in xir face and made xir entire face as white as xier hair.

"Oh you little..." EX quickly got him back though by grabbing xir own hand full and throwing it right back at the smaller hermit. It hit him square in the face.

"Hey!"

"You hit me first!"

The laughter continued on and on, it seemed like it would never end. Each one giggling as they attacked each other with whatever they could find, they were both a complete mess at the end of it all.

Ding.

The cookies were finished! Grian instantly rushed over to the oven, and yanked it open, revealing the golden cookies. He reached for the tray before being swatted away by EX.

"Don't touch it! You'll burn yourself!" Xe scolded xier new friend. "And that wouldn't be fun for either of us. Now go clean yourself up and go wait on the couch, I'll bring the cookies out in a minute."

"Finnneeee...." Grian whined slightly before eventually rolling his eyes and leaving to go sit on the couch, or more likely, lay on it and take up all the room.

EX sighed. Xe was glad that Grian seemed to be doing better. It had been about a week since xay had found him, unconscious and close to death after crash landing in xier swamp. He really hoped Grian could stay forever, but xe knew that may be impossible as the admin, Xisuma would surely find out that Grian was missing soon and would be on the lookout for him. Xe also knew that Xisuma probably had some sort of tracking mechanic to find Grian, but still, he would not kick him out. Not even if xay knew Xisuma was going to find them. Xe would never do that to the gremlin. Even if xay weren't quite sure why....

Sighing once more, EX carefully grabbed the plate of cookies and went to join Grian on the couch. Sure enough, Grian was spread out on the couch, making for certain that there wouldn't be any room for EX.

"Oh well.... I guess if I can't sit on the couch, then I'll just have to sit over here and eat all the cookies... All by myself..." EX sighed dramatically, walking over to the corner of the room slowly.

"WAIT nO-" Grian sat up instantly, scooting to the side to make room for EX.

Xay laughed, and sat down on the couch, placing the cookies on the coffee table in front of them. Grian, being the gremlin that he is, grabbed five of them and shoved them into his mouth, somehow managing not to choke.

"Be careful, wouldn't want you dying on me because of cookies!"

"Seems like a good way to die." Grian said, shoving even more cookies into his mouth.

"GRIAN!!" Suddenly, Grian froze, swallowing the cookies, a look of horror on his face. "Grian..? You okay there?"

Then, Grian went white as a sheet, his breathing starting to shorten into more desperate, panicked breaths. His hands went to his hair and he started pulling at it. EX looked at him in shock. He was having a panic attack!!

"M-mumbo.... I'm so- sorry..... PLEASE!!"

EX felt rage burn through xem, had that asshole of a friend hurt Grian?! But xay couldn't deal with that right now. Right now, Grian needed support.

"Hey Grian, look at me. You're okay, it's going to be okay..." EX moved forward, closer to Grian and reached out to touch his shoulder, careful not to make xier friend panic even more. Slowly but surely, EX managed to pull Grian into a comforting hug, making sure to whisper comforting words into his ear every so often. And eventually, the crying slowed into whimpering which slowly into softs sniffles which finally slowed into normal, quiet breathing.....

EX smiled a bit, glad that xir friend was okay and no longer panicking. One day xay would smack that man that had hurt xier friend, but not today. Today xay'd let Grian sleep...