Secret Meetings (Part 2)

Heyo peeps! I need an easier nickname for y'all. Any ideas? I'm gonna cut it short this time because I honestly have no idea what to say... GET READY FOR SOME GEX! (Future Faerie speaking, I don't know how to fluff- hElP)

Ship: GEX

Words: 577

Type: Fluff

Trigger Warning: Minor swear work? (If you count hell)

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      "Sure, why don't you come in? We can talk inside where it's warmer." EX said to Grian opening, the door for him to enter.

      EX wasn't wearing his usual red attire, instead he was wearing a long sleeved, green shirt, a pair of black cozy looking pyjama pants with little golden stars on them, white socks that were stained a bit green, most likely from walking around the swamp without his shoes. And finally, around his pale neck was a red, fluffy looking, checkerboard pattern scarf.

      "Thanks, that would be great. It's surprisingly cold out here!" EX gave a little chuckle at Grian's comment.

      "Well, don't just stand there, come in!"

      After coming inside Grian slid his shoes off and slowly walked over to the couch and plopped down on the left side before resting his head on the arm of the sofa. EX went into the kitchen and a few seconds later called out to Grian.

      "Hey Gri? Want any cookies?"

      "HELL YES!!!!" Grian replied, enthusiasm practically bursting out of his body. He loved EX's cookies, they were always the best. Grian could hear EX chuckling at Grian's slight obsession with his baking. He walked carefully over to the couch so as to not spill any of the precious cookies off of the metallic tray.

    "Thanks EX!" Grian said gratefully as EX put the hot tray down on a mat on the middle of the table that sat in front of the couch, and sat down beside the small gremlin. The moment it was down, Grian reached out and snatched one before shoving it in his mouth slightly violently. "What type are they?" He asked curiously.

      "They're oatmeal chocolate chip, I figured I'd try something a bit new." EX replied to Grian's question with a small smile.

      "Well I think these ones are the best yet! Do you have any more?"

      "Yep, there's a whole second batch in the oven, I know how much you love cookies!"

     "Awwww, were these supposed to be a gift for me?" Grian teased EX, nudging him lovingly with his elbow.

       "I mean, you've done a lot for me, baking you some cookies is the least I can do!" The red scarfed voidwalker laughed.

      "Here!" Grian said, picking up another of the eye watering cookies and handing it towards the other. "You should try one! They're really good!"

       Just as EX was about to refuse and say that they were for Grian, the gremlin himself started giving EX the puppy eyes. The puppy eyes always made EX weak.... "Fine." EX reluctantly agreed and took the cookie in his hand before opening his mouth and taking a small bite. It was the best thing he had ever tasted! It was perfectly cooked and the flavours all worked really well together! "Oh my gosh! This is good!"

      "I told you so!" Grian stuck his tongue out at EX.

      "Put that thing back where it came from!" EX giggled before wrapping his arms around Grian's thin body, they wrestled for a bit before eventually running out of energy to continue, both of the two were in a complete giggling fit. It ended up with Grian stuck between EX's arms and pinned to the couch and EX on top smiling victoriously.

      "Hey Grian..."

     "Yeah, Exy? What is it?"

      "When you came over you said you had something to tell me?"

      The smile on Grian's face faltered, almost dipping into a frown "Oh, yeah.... About that..."

      Welcome to cliff hanger part 2! I'm so sorry you guys, I don't mean to do this I swear! And sadly, it's not even that long. But still, I hope you enjoyed this minor fluff, I've never written fluff before so constructive criticism is excepted! While I was writing this I had an idea, and you know it's bad when Faerie gets ideas... So yeah, I ended up realizing I had a lot of ideas I wanted to fit into this small series of oneshots. I bet you can see where this is going, I want to make "Secret Meetings" a full book! However, making this into a full book will definitely slow down my posting on this book. So I want your opinion, should I make this a full book? Anyways:

      Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie