I uh.... Made more drabbles..?

I asked if I should just post these or wait till I had more and I was told to just post them so uh, enjoy! <3  Oh yeah and these are randomly generated prompts-

P.S: Some of these headcanons are from my main AU that I don't post so yeah- I love them.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

It Was Nice Meeting You:

Grian walked down the street, his shoes sometimes clipping the uneven brick paving. It wasn't the most populated street in the Hub but it was Grian's favorite. At one end of the street, where it became more used was a small coffee shop. It was pleasant there, the smell of baked goods, the sunlight filtering through the window.

But that wasn't where Grian was going.

He was going to the other end of the street, where a new bar had opened up, and he had heard rumors of who operated it. Grian stepped inside.

"It's nice to meet you, Dom."

(Y'all I for some reason literally love this headcanon that after escaping YHS, Dom decided to start up a bar in the Hub world! I also like to think he did this with J- Why? Idk I've never watched YHS or TS-)

That was.... Interesting:

"REN-" He screamed, but it was too late, the world went black.

...

There was quiet. Darkness ebbed and flowed, wrapping around his body, searching.

"Why hello there." A voice echoed through the void.

"W-who are you..." He stuttered out, taking a step back.

"Oh don't worry, you'll know soon enough..." Purple magic swirled around him, vision of faceless people embedded into it. The people felt... familiar in some way, like he'd met them in a past life or something.

"Maybe you did..." What? "Yes, we can hear your thoughts. But for now, let's send you back...."

"See you soon, BigB."

(Idk why I always end with an italic name but whatever- Also, ever since I found a fanfic with BigB as a watcher I've been in love- It now haunts my every thought... He also hate Grian. Don't ask, idk...)

Safety first:

Jimmy was skeptical, specifically of the new rope that some of the other rats had dangled down to the garden for easier access. At first glance, the rope seemed like a great idea, a way to get up and down easily without risking being caught by the humans! What could be better?

Well hearing about the first few slips, Jimmy was beginning to think it wasn't such a great idea. So he decided to check it out for himself.

Jimmy sunk his little rat claws into the rope and slowly started his descent, trying to be careful.

Gasp

Jimmy slipped.

(I dunno what to say here- It said Safety First, I thought Safety rat, then I thought of the rope and thought "Haha, what if he fell." This is how most of my stories are made-)