Woah they're married- (Flower Wives)

Eyo Fae actually did a thing- This one and the next are both quite short and based off rps I did. This one was from a double life one where Cleo and Pearl are the ones who ditch Scott and Martyn! Dw, it's all platonic but we did in fact have a wedding. (Screw you Martyn for objecting <3 /j)

Characters: Cleo and Pearl

Relationship: Flower Wives (Platonic Cleo and Pearl)

Words: 466

Type: Fluff

Trigger Warning: None really

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

"Hey Pearl, I have a question for you..." Cleo leaned on the wall of the shorter's tower, one arm behind her head and the other at her side, a classic Cleo expression painted on their face.

Pearl's head popped up from the chest she was digging through, though her hands stayed burried in its contents. "Yeah sure, what is it?" She blinked and attempted to pull her hands from the mess, giving up after a few seconds of trying to hide her struggle.

Cleo's expression changed to a more serious one and there was a pause where neither of the two women spoke. Finally Cleo broke the silence "Wanna get married?" Pearl let out a surprised cough and her eyes shot open in shock. The silence grew before suddenly she burst out into almost hysterical laughter, nearly collapsing to the ground (Not that her trapped hands would allow that).

Somehow, Pearl managed to get something out through her hysterics. "Just like that!?" More laughing ensued.

"Well yeah, how else do you want me to do it!!!" Cleo tried to defend herself to no avail as Pearl's laughing started being contagious, allowing Cleo herself to slip into giggles as well, though to a lesser extreme extent than her possibly fiancée.

Now wheezing a bit, Pearl attempted a reply. "I-I dunno not jus-just out of the blue!!"

Cleo sighed and shook her head with a smile at Pearl's antics, this will be a good alliance. Their mind wandered a bit to Pearl's actual soulmate, Scott. The two had been good friends, same for Pearl and Scott. Heck, the three were in an alliance during Last Life.

So what happened?

"Okay...okay...I think I'm good now!" Pearl's laughing has slowed to a few small giggles. Cleo smiled and pulled the other into a soft hug, even if the height difference was a little awkward....

"...Is that a yes...?"

"OBVIOUSLY!!"

Cleo let out a laugh once more. "Alright alright, just checking!" She then turned her head, releasing Pearl from their hug to check the time. "We should probably go to bed, it's almost midnight at this point and I have a base to build in the morning."

"Hey, at least I'm letting you stay here!"

Cleo's mouth pulled into a genuine smile and they nodded. "Yeah, at least you are." At that, Cleo went and sat down on her bed, grabbing the covers and pulling them back. "Want to join me?"

Pearl hesitated for a moment before replying. "Yeah, sure..." The shorter joined Cleo under the blankets, wrapping her gorgeous wings around the zombie and murmuring. "Love you, Cleo..."

"Love you too, Pearly." Cleo smiled warmly and held her finacee close. Later, they would be married, later it would all collapse into chaos. But for now, they could enjoy the moment.