The End of Empires (Flower Husbands)

The end of Empires literally broke me- At the time of writing this only Lizzie and Kathrine have posted their final episode! Soooo, I was thinking ✨Angst✨, but like ✨Flower Husband Angst✨. Oh yeah and, not everything in this oneshot will be accurate, some of it I will just get wrong but some of it I've changed just a bit for plot reasons (Like the Fwip blaming Jimmy thingy) Also, I know the meme is old- Shush.

Ship: Flower Husbands

Words: 1077 without the tingy-ma-gigys that are black and thicker

Type: Angst

Trigger Warning: Destruction, Sad fish boi

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      The Cod Empire was crumbling around him, buildings were breaking underneath themselves, trees toppled over, crushing the wildlife beneath them, the legs of the giant statue that Joel had made in his empire were giving way and the entire thing crashed down into the lake below. 

      The residents of the Cod Empire had already fled, or more, mysteriously disappeared, never to be found again, and poor Jimmy was left with an empire that was destroying itself. He remembered how it all happened (I literally only know this from Lizzie's video so yeah- Sorry if I'm wrong about this!) he and Fwip were trying to fix their relationship, they had made an alliance and then they tried something that should never have been tried... They mixed cod and salmon in the reactor, it caused a very large explosion that hurt both Jimmy and Fwip. And it also set in motion the destruction of everything.

The resolution of a neverending feud brings unimaginable chaos that will destroy the world.

      Everything was going wrong, Joey's empire was on fire, all the water from Lizzie's was completely gone, and Jimmy's was dying as well. The Empires had all met up in a panic, trying to figure out what was wrong, and how to stop it. Fwip had put the blame on Jimmy, saying that it was all his fault and that he was the one to cause the large explosion. Everyone had turned on him, agreeing with Fwip, yelling at him for the destruction of their empires.... Hot tears had run down his face as flew away from the anger.

      However, there was one face he didn't see at the meeting, Scott... He needed to find Scott, what if he was hurt!? Jimmy gave his head a little shake to get rid of the thoughts from earlier and blasted up into the air to go find his Scott, his Petal....

      When he arrived at Rivendell, he was shocked to see that all the ice was gone, rivers were running again and all the ice spikes had disappeared into puddles on the now wet ground. This did not bode well for Scott, he had to be hurt in some way, the only way the ice would be melted was if Scott had somehow managed to melt it all (Which would prove difficult as there was A LOT of snow and ice) or.... If...... 

       Jimmy didn't want to think of it.

       Jimmy was also starting to panic, there was no sign of Scott being anywhere. Jimmy searched the entire empire, from the Church of Aeor to what was left of Fwip's embassy. But no Scott...

      Finally, after many hours of tiredly searching, Jimmy had an idea, but he had to get there quickly as the sun had started to dip behind the mountains of Rivendell, he got on his elytra (How do y'all pronounce it? I say E-lie-tra or sometimes if I'm speaking fast Ell-a-tra) and flew off once more, this time it was a bit of a shorter fly, it less than five minutes, just as the sun had almost disappeared from sight, The Codfather had arrived at the Elven Library.

      He was shocked to discover that it was in ruin! The roof of the entrance was laying in shambles about ten blocks away and he didn't doubt that the inside wasn't much better. With a heart that was beating three times too fast, Jimmy hopped down into the library, not caring how his legs stung from the impact. 

      His heart skipped a beat.

      In front of him, the library was absolutely destroyed, book were scattered everywhere, and the whole of one side had caved in, a pale hand stuck out from under the debris, unmoving and bleeding slightly, it would normally be hard to tell who someone was just by their hand but to be fair, there wasn't really that many it could be.

      "SCOTT!" Jimmy cried out as he rushed over to the pile of debris. "Nonononono......! This is bad, this is really bad! SCOTT...!" He started to dig away at the debris, not even caring when a particularly sharp rock cut his hand.

      After much work, he was finally able to drag Scott's unconscious body out from under the wreckage and lay him down to examine his injuries. Besides Scott's bleeding arm, his leg seemed bent at an awkward angle and his head had a very concerning amount of blood seeping from it. To be fair, it was hard to even tell where the blood was coming from, almost his entire body was stained from it.

      Tears flowed from his already reddened eyes, he shook Scott's body to wake him up but to no avail. Jimmy quickly remembered his twenty minute medical session he had had with Lizzie before he had run off because it was boring, oh how he wished he hadn't run off now... He put his hand up to Scott's neck to try and feel even the slightest pulse, and to Jimmy's shock and relief, there was one! It was faint for sure, but it was there nonetheless...

      Now the tears that ran down Jimmy's check were of joy, he picked up Scott in his arms and held him tight, holding him as close as physically possible without hurting the weak elf. 

      "J..im......my.....?"

     The previously stated cod-human looked down in shock and the being in his arms, Scott's eyes were half open and he was looking up at Jimmy, his gaze unfocused.  

      "Scott! You're okay!?" That last part was more like a question then anything else.

      "I- Agh....." Scott flinched and cringed in pain, digging his face into the now flustered cod's chest. "Y-yeah, I'll be fine...."

    "But you're hurt, we need to get back to Rivendell to get you a potion!" Jimmy had a very clear worry and look of concern on his face, I mean, how could he not, the person he loved most in the world was dying in his arms!

      "Hm....." Scott was starting to close his eyes again, the light in them fading ever so slightly. "Alright......" This time, Scott fully closed his eyes and cuddled even closer to Jimmy, which the Codfather didn't even think was possible at this point, he would never admit the small blush that creeped up his cheeks that was totally from the cold. "I love you Jimmy..." Scott said quietly as he drifted off to sleep, hopefully not forever.

      "I love you too, my Petal....." Jimmy smiled at the elf that seemed so small in his arms, and took off all the way back to Rivendell, not caring anymore about the destruction around him..... 

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      Soooo.... Oopsies- How the frick did I just write this in half an hour? One minute I was like, ✨Motivation✨ and the next we have this- How? Oh well, I hope y'all enjoyed! I'm off to see if anyone else has posted anymore final episodes of Empires! Anyways:

      Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie