Finally United

Authors note: This will divert from some of the Flash's order of events.

***A month after the events of the Thinker. . .***

Ella's POV.
The night that the satellite exploded Barry had been helped by an unknown speedster. Since that day the team were keeping their eyes open for who ever it was.
Today was Barry and Ella's wedding day. After waiting for two years they were finally tying the knot.

Her wedding dress was lace with long sleeves

Her wedding dress was lace with long sleeves. It flowed all the way down to the floor. Her veil went down to the back of her thighs and it was held to her hair with a dainty clip.

 Her veil went down to the back of her thighs and it was held to her hair with a dainty clip

Ella's wedding was a Christmas Wedding. The colors were red, green, gold and white. Her maid of honor was Iris and her bridesmaids were Caitlin, Lois , and Felicity. They all wore red long dresses. Barry's best man was Cisco, and his groomsmen were, Oliver, Wally, and Harry from Earth 2. Martha walked Ella down the aisle. Clark was an usher and so was Gypsy. Joe sat on the grooms side of the family as the father of the groom.

Kara sang as Iris walked down the isle. She sang the song Barry had sung to Ella. Barry and Ella held hands and said their vows.

Ella began. "Barry, you have always been there for me. Even when our paths diverged for a while you raced off to find me and bring me home. Home to you. You are my best friend and the love of my life. You are my hero. When I thought I had lost you, the only thing that kept me going was my love for you and what you stand for. I promise I will always be there to support you, care for you, protect you, comfort and grieve with you through all of life's ups and downs; trials and joys. I will always be your home."

Barry teared up along with Ella as she spoke her vows to him. Felicity handed her a handkerchief.

Barry smiled lovingly. "Ella, I love you. More than my own life. You are my best friend, my lightning rod and the love of my life. Anytime I have felt lost or directionless you direct and strengthen me. I promise I will protect you, love you, comfort, grieve, celebrate and support you for the rest of our lives. No matter what comes our way. Through the highs, lows and the times in between. I promise to always run back home to you and to be your home."