Flashpoint

Authors Note: Hey Guys! So if you haven't already read the first book Be Your Hero, then you should probably read it before this one. Hope you all enjoy! Remember don't forget to leave comments I love your feedback and supportive messages! Also, don't forget vote!💕💕💕💕

Barry's POV.

Previously:

"I love you, Barry." Ella breathed with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too, Ella." Barry whispered back, knowing the choice he was about to make.

They both leaned in and kissed.

When they parted he looked her in the eye. "And I always will."

She gave him a soft smile, before getting up and going inside, leaving him alone on the porch. Barry watched as Ella went inside. He stood, looking through the window at his friends. They were sitting around and talking, happily. Then he saw Ella walk into the living room she was turned away from him.

"That's why I'm so sorry, but I have to do this." He whispered.

Just then she turned around and locked eyes with him.

". . .And I need to know that it's okay." He whispered.

Ella gazed at him for a moment, then gave him a soft smile and a nod. She was giving him permission. Barry's lips turned up in a loving smile and he ran off.

Closing his eyes, he thought back to that night. As he ran different memories flashed through his mind and finally he heard his mother's screams.

He opened his eyes and stopped. Looking around, he saw that he was outside of his house. Suddenly Barry saw a yellow streak of lightning race past him. His future self had gotten eleven year old Barry out of the house. In just a few seconds his smother would be murdered, but not anymore.

Barry raced the house and saw Thawne getting ready to stab his crying mother. Barry ran into Thawne, throwing him across the room and saving his mom. Hitting him over and over again and pinning him to the wall Barry hissed at The Reverse Flash.

"You're not gonna kill her this time. You're not gonna kill her ever again."

Hitting Thawne one last time, Barry knocked him out.

Breathing heavily, he turned around to see his past self peaking through the door. Before, he would have come in to find his dying after his future self had told him not save her. Barry watched as his past self observed the scene, smiled and disappeared.

Barry went over to his mom, who was still on the floor.

"No!" She cried in fear.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not gonna hurt you. Okay? I'm not gonna hurt you." He assured her, crouching down in front of her.

Barry nodded as she calmed down. "You're safe. You're safe now."

  ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Barry ran back to the present with Thawn in his grasp. He didn't know what to expect, but he didn't care. He just hoped and prayed that what he had done had saved his parents. Once he arrived back in the present, Barry ran to an abandoned barn outside of Central and locked Thawn up in a cell made for a speedster.

After that, he raced off to his old home. Skidding to a stop, Barry looked up at the house. It looked exactly the same. A car was parked in the driveway. Someone was home, hopefully both of his parents. Slowly, Barry walked up the steps to the porch. He stared at the door, his heart racing.