Mrs. Kent

Raina's POV.

A couple days had passed since the girls night. The team was still trying to figure out a way to save Ella.

They had been interrupted shortly by an unexpected visitor. Gypsy. A multiverse collector, had come from earth 19 to take H.R. back for execution. She had the same powers as Cisco, but could control them better. She also knew different ways to use them. Luckily Cisco was able to learn how to use his abilities in the same way.

He later fought her and won which meant H.R. could stay with team Flash and Cisco could take the woman's life. Of course Cisco has no intentioned doing that and let her live. Before she left she explained that H.R. could never return to his earth for she would have to tell them that she killed him. Upon leaving she kissed Cisco goodbye proving their connection.

Meanwhile Iris and Wally went after a dangerous story. As if Barry didn't already have enough to worry about. Now he had his sister's life to worry about as well. Thankfully she was alright and got her story. Her reasoning was that she felt powerless omg he current situation and realized she needed to do more as a journalist to protect the city.

That same day Julian, who was slowly finding his place amping the team, gave Cait a beautiful snowflake necklace to counter her powers. She would now longer need to where the cuffs.

Ella, meanwhile was still dealing with her possible future death. While everyone tried to figure out a way to save her Ella had to put on a brave face and show up at STAR Labs everyday hearing all her friends talk casually about 'when Ella is killed etc. . .' Or 'this happens right before Savitar kills Ella'.

It was all getting too much for her to be honest. All she felt about the situation was anger and fear. Anger that she wouldn't be able to live her life with Barry and fear because in July she would experience death. Ella used her anger to fuel her work.

Over the next few days she spent less time at STAR Labs and more time writing. Even when Barry and Wally were going to race to train Wally to get faster she stayed at home. Now the idea was that Wally would save her, not Barry.

Today Martha was supposed to come. Ella had worked getting Iris's room ready. She was so thankful she had a friend like Iris, who was willing to help her any time.

Just then Ella heard what sounded like a jet or something fly over the apartment, causing it to shake. That jet was flying way to low. She thought. A minute later she heard the doorbell.

Ella opened it with a smile. "Hey, Clark! Hey Martha! Come on in!"

The two walked into the apartment.

"Thanks again for this." Clark said after she had hugged them.

"Oh don't even think about it. I always love having Martha around."

"I love having you around too hon, but won't this be a little inconvenient?"

"No! Of course not!" Ella somewhat lied. "You're never an inconvenience! You're like my mom. You know that."

Clark grinned at their exchange. "Well, don't go tryin' to steal her away from me, now."

Ella gave him a mischievous look. "Can't make any promises."

He laughed.
"Well, as much as I'd love to stick around I've gotta get back to Metropolis. Me. White's been breathing down my neck recently. If I'm gone too long I'll be in a heap of trouble when I get back."

"Dear Mr. White. You know sometimes I wonder if he thinks he's Superman himself."

Clark laughed again, before becoming serious. "You all gonna be okay?" "Of course dear! Now you just go on and stop worrying about me and Ella we're both grown women we can handle ourselves."