Disaster

Barry put his suit on and ran to get Iris and Wally. He then ran to Star Labs, or now Ramone Industries, and told them all the truth. They didn't believe him at first. Wally didn't want his help and Cisco didn't even want to assist them.

Soon Barry realized they were missing someone. He went to a near by computer and began to search for a name. He finally found her and smiled. Running off he grabbed Caitlin and raced back. The only thing was she wasn't a scientist. She was a pediatric ophthalmologist.

He had a talk with Iris as well. She asked about the other time line and if they were close friends. He told her that she was like a sister to him. Iris understood now why he had wanted so badly to become friends with her.

Later after everyone had decided to work together, the team found Rival. Wally and Barry rna off to confront him. When Rival showed up he unmasked himself to show he wasn't scared of them. He even gave his name. Edward Claris.

After putting his mask back on, Claris and Wally went at it. Barry had told Wally to stay in position so they could flank him, but he didn't listen. He was too confident and obviously didn't like the fact that Barry was calling himself the Flash which caused everyone else to call him Kid Flash.

At first things were going fine. Wally was winning, but he got too confident and when he got distracted Rival impaled him through the back with a wooden rod. Barry ran to him and looked at the injury. It was serious. Leaving Wally where he was, Barry chased Rival around the saw mill.

He finally got Rival on the ground and was about to end it, when he sharp pain returned. He stumbled back as memories of him fighting meta's and saving people as the Flash disappeared, along with his past fighting experience. Rival took the advantage and hit Barry, knocking him down to the ground. Then quickly, he created two F-3 tornadoes.

Barry stood and stared at them helplessly. The strength of the funnels blue him over causing him to roll onto the ground. He didn't know what to do, but just then Iris talked in his ear. "What do I do?" He called to the team desperately.

"I know that we're close friends in the other time, and I probably would have known exactly what to say, but right now I don't. All I know is that. . .you are the Flash, Barry. Not just in the other time line. You. Are. The. Flash. Period. And you can do this. So run, Barry. Run."

Memories Of Zoom and other fights began to leave his memory, but one thing remained. The memory of the lightning. Coursing threw his veins. Choosing him.

"I'm the Flash."

With that Barry ran. He didn't know what exactly to do, but he ran. He ran and unraveled both tornadoes.

He heard a terrible female scream all of the sudden. Barry came to a halt and looked to see Rival standing, but he wasn't alone. He was holding someone.

Barry's heart stopped.

"Ella." He whispered.

"Look who I found wondering around." Rival hissed.

Tears ran down her eyes as she looked to Barry in fear.

"Flash!" She yelled.

"Claris don't!" Barry shouted putting his hands out in front of him.

"It's really too bad. She's just an innocent reporter probably trying to get a good story. Ella Allen? Right?"

"P-Please! Don't!" She yelled, one hand reaching for his arms that were around her chest, while the other held her bump.

"Shhh." He whispered in her ear. "It's not good for expectant mothers to endure stress. Isn't that right Flash?!"

Barry began to feel panicked. Both his wife and child were at steak.