You Lose

Ella's POV.

Cisco had finally found something that could power the Speed Force bazooka. It was from the Dominator's technology. The only problem was that it was being held at Argus and Lila wouldn't let them have it. She didn't trust Barry after finding out about the after effects of Flashpoint. Desperate to have it, Barry decided they would have to break into Argus and take it.

Another problem was that it was heavily guarded. Needing an experienced person to help them break in, Barry ran back in time to a date where the legends went and brought back Snart. They made a plan and got ready to go, but before they did Barry went to Joe and Iris to ask them to take Ella far away from the lab. Somewhere safe that he wouldn't know about.

"We'll keep her safe. Don't worry." Joe assured him.

Ella's eyes met Barry's as he stepped towards her. She gave him a small loving smile.

"So. . .this is. . .it." She tried sounding brave although inside she was terrified.

He looked at her firmly. "This is not goodbye. I promise."

She nodded. Stepping forward Ella placed her hand on the back of his neck. She let it move up into his soft hair. She had to feel it one more time. He closed his eyes soaking up how it felt to have her hand running through his hair. She took in every single feature on his face. His eyes, nose his long eyelashes, a tiny scar on his cheek where he had probably been hurt during one of his battles.

His eyes fluttered opened slowly. Fear and love were held deeply in them.

Ella gave him a small smile. "I love you, Barry. Okay?"

He nodded. "And I love you too, Ella. It's gonna be okay."

"I know, but promise me something?" "Anything."

"Don't lose yourself. No matter what happens."

He gave a nod and swallowed. "I promise."

Wrapping her arms around his neck she leaned up and kissed him softly. They stayed like they taking in the kiss, each telling the other just how much they meant to them. Pulling away they both rested they're foreheads against each other's. Silence passed between the two as they listened to each other's breathing. Finally Barry pulled away and kissed her forehead.

Ella looked up meeting his eyes and forced a courageous smile on her lips. "I love you. Now, go."

A soft grin was placed on his face as he nodded. He leaned down and pecked her lips once more, lingering a bit, before taking off with Snart.

Ella walked over to Joe, Iris and Wally. "So what now?"

"We go some place where Savitar won't find you and Barry won't have any idea about." Iris answered.

"Where?"

"Ella have you ever been to Earth two?" Joe asked casually.

She shook her head warily.

"Surprise." Wally said flatly.

Her eyes widened. "Earth two. I'm going to another reality. Okay. Cool."

Arriving on Earth Two, Ella looked around an almost identical room as theirs. At a desk working on something say another Wells. The others started down the stairs.

"Hello." He said in a deep voice.

He seemed very stoic. He looked too similar to their earth's Doctor Wells.  It definitely made her slightly uncomfortable.

"Harry."

Harry? Ella wondered.

Harry stood. "Kid, Joe, Iris, Ella."