Permanent Valentine

Ella's POV.

Barry and Ella walked into the lab to find the whole place decorated with pink and red hearts and fairy lights. Music played in the background.

"Holy. . .love fest." Barry exclaimed taking a sip of his coffee.

Ella and Iris both giggled. "Took the words right out of my mouth."

Cisco muttered. "Well, I guess earth nineteens Valentines Day is just like ours."

Iris smiled. H.R. raised his red mug with a smile.

"So anymore info on Savitar?" Barry asked Caitlin.

She shook her head. "Nope. All we know is that he's a speed god and you're the only one who can see him."

"Alright well, Alchemy is Savitar's high priest so maybe he gets his powers from the stone that he uses to creat meta's? So I was thinking if we can find out what that thing is maybe we can find out how to stop him."

"I wanna see if I can dig somethin' up." Cisco commented, getting up from the chair and walking to the computers.

Barry grabbed Ella's hand and took her aside. "I know this is our first Valentine's Day together as a couple and I want everything to be perfect, but I. . ." He motioned to the computers.

"You need to get to this. Yeah. No. I completely understand." She assured him.

He gave her a grateful smile in return. "Okay I've got a dissertation here form Oxford University about the myth of an ancient Hindu weapon called the Brahmastra." He stated more as a question. "Legendary artifact with incredible powers. Capable of, wait for it!"

"Creating meta's." Barry finished.

Cisco nodded leaning back in the chair. "Creating meta humans."

"Guys that looks just like Alchemy's stone." Caitlin said.

Cisco clicked a few buttons. "More importantly, look who wrote this paper."

Everyone turned to the screen and saw Julian Albert's picture.

Later Barry went to see Julian while the rest of the team stayed at the lab. Ella had taken off for Valentines Day so she was able to help. Barry wasn't able to get any new information from Julian. He had only learned that Julian had gone on an expedition to find the stone, but never did.

Out of options, he decided to get Jay Garrick's help. Barry brought Jay back and told him everything. Ella was shocked to see that Jay looked just like Barry's dad.

After greeting everyone Barry introduced Ella to the his father's doppelgänger.

"Ella this is Jay Garrick from Earth Two. Jay this is my. . ."
He paused glancing at their friends who didn't know about their relationship yet. All except for Iris. He looked back at Ella meeting her expectant eyes.

She honestly understood if he didn't want to tell everyone yet. They were both pretty private people, but he surprised her.

"This is my girlfriend, Ella Peters." He put his arm around her waist protectively.

All their friend's gasped, while Iris smiled.

"Girlfriend?" Cait asked with a grin. He gave a subtle nod while Ella shook Jay's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Peters."

"It's honor to finally meet you too, Mr. Garrick. Barry's told me a lot about you."

Jay grinned. "Call me Jay."

A little while later after having everyone congratulate them, Ella turned to Barry privately. "Why didn't you tell me he was your father's doppelgänger?"