R

Let me take y'all back to the beginning..

"Family of Messiah Brewster and Sincere Philips-Brewster? ," called a doctor.

"How are they? Please tell us their okay. They have children that needs them and my sister just had a baby a month ago. ," the younger couples rambled all at once.

"Hey! Be quiet so that we can hear what the doctor say. ," said Giovanni.

"First, how are these two victims related? ," asked the doctor.

"Their husband and wife. ," said Erin leaning into her husband. All she wanted is for them to be okay.

"Messiah suffered from five gunshot wounds and a broken tibia in his right leg which was caused by one of the gunshots. His other injuries are none life threatening, but he's going to need a bit of therapy for his leg. He's out of surgery and you can go see him. ," explained the doctor.

"And Sincere? ," asked Serenity crossing her arms over her body.

"Sincere suffered two gunshot wounds one to her lower ribs and one to the back barely missing her spine. She's still in surgery at the moment but we'll let you know when she's out. ," explained the doctor.

"Is my daughter gonna to be alright? ," asked Silas. 

"As long as she keeps fighting she's going to make it. It's all up to her. Follow me I'll take you to Mr. Brewster. ," said the doctor.

The Doctor lead them to Messiah's room knocking before letting his family inside then leaving.

"Oh my baby I'm so glad you're okay. Messiah Kareem Brewster what the hell happened? ," Patrice kissed his forehead before clucking him in that same spot.

"We pulled to the gas station and we both got out. Sin was going towards the store to pay for gas while I fill the car up, then all I hear is gunshots. I ran to cover Sincere while shooting back until I saw her fall then they speed off. I didn't even know I was shot until June had to help me in the truck and Izzy carried Sincere. All I remember is holding her hand begging her not to close her eyes. Where's she? Where's my son? ," asked Messiah sniffling looking around the room at everyone he saw Sienna holding he and Sincere's newborn baby.

"Mama? Ma Erin? Sincere is okay right? ," he asked again.

"She's fighting Messiah. I promise you my baby isn't going down without a fight she knows she has to make it back to Kareem. ," sniffled Erin.

Messiah allowed his mother to pull him into a hug letting go all of his emotions. He didn't care about crying in front of them he was vulnerable right now all her wanted was his wife. If Sincere doesn't survive he was gonna cause hell to the city.

_____________

Inmate number #487265 you have a visitor. ," said the officer wrapping his baton against the cell.

Standing to his full height of six-five placing his arms through the slot of the door to be restrained. The locks clicked as he came face to face with the chubby white correctional officer. He was lead to the vistors area seeing other inmates with their families. Searching the room his eyes landed on who was here to see him making a smile spread across his face.

Wassgood baby, how you? ," he sat in front of her toying with his unkempt braids.

Hey papa I'm doing okay. How are you the kids and I miss you so much. ," she smiled.

I miss y'all too so much mamas. ," said Messiah.

Have you talked to your lawyer? ," asked Sincere.

Yeah she trying to get my trail date. If I get approved I can go to court sometime next month. ," said Messiah.

What all are they trying to charge you with? ," asked Sincere frowning.

Three counts of murder and a unregistered gun charge. They ain't got no evidence cause I ain't do it and that gun ain't mine. ," said Messiah. He knew the feds was listening especially to his conversation with his wife since he was considered one of the most dangerous in the facility.

June and Izzy going to trail too? ," asked Sincere.

I think so since we facing the same thing. This shit wild word to my mutha. ," said Messiah.

I mean after almost three years y'all would've went to trail cause at this point they just holding y'all with nothing. It's not fair. ," frowned Sincere trying to hold her emotions together.

Don't cry mamas I need you to keep it together until I come home. ," said Messiah.

No touching Brewster! ," snapped the guard.

I fucking hate visiting you here. They kids don't understand what's going on Kairi only knows the police came and got their daddy. They miss you Messiah. ," spoke Sincere.

I miss them too. This a fucked up situation I'm in Sincere you think I don't feel bad being here and not home with y'all? I can't even sleep most nights cause I'm not with y'all. ," mugged Messiah.

I'm not saying or insinuating that you don't feel bad. Messiah it's hard raising a kid by myself. I get tired too. ," sighed Sincere.

After everything that happened everyone moved to away from each other. Serenity and Kelly resided in Sacramento, CA to continue their careers. Sienna and Izzy lives in Tampa, FL. Xahkeia and Justice relocated to Forth worth, TX along with Sincere and her sister's parents. Messiah and June's parents moved to Atlanta, GA. Lastly, Messiah opened his second shop in Augusta, GA so that's where they emigrated to.

I'm sorry for putting you through all this. When I come home I'm making it up to you and our kids. You holding it down when you could've left me. ," apologized Messiah.

If it was men I know you would've done the same. ," said Sincere.

Five minutes inmates wrap it up! ," yelled a guard.

I'm happy I made you my wife you bring me peace that nobody else could. ," he stared at her.

We in this for life my boy and no leaving each other. I love you. ," smirked Sincere.

I love you too mama you my everything without you I'd still be that reckless nigga. ," Messiah told her.

Times up! ," a officer walked up to their table slapping to cold metal on Messiah's wrists.

I love you Sin keep holding it down baby. ," said Messiah while being cuffed and taken away.

I will Papa. ," said Sincere watching the door close behind him.