4

Messiah Brewster
8:00 a.m— Sincere maneuvered around the kitchen fixing her and Messiah breakfast. She packed their plates up with all the delicious food eggs, french toast, sausages, grits, and a cinnamon roll. Today they were headed to a radio talk show for Messiah to be interviewed then they both were heading to the shop.

"You ready mamas? ," Messiah came downstairs fully dressed.

"Yeah we gone have to eat on the way there. ," nodded Sincere.

"I got it come on. ," Messiah grabbed their wrapped up plates before following his wife out of the house and to the truck.

"Are you nervous? ," asked Sincere glancing at him drive.

"Nah I just don't wanna be asked questions to the point they feel like they wanna be in our business. ," said Messiah.

"Don't answer them baby. I'm right here with you. ," replied Sincere.

_____________

"Welcome to the GameSpot it's your host and co-hosts J.I., Amira, and GiaLove. On the mic today we have owner of Beyond Ink Messiah Brewster welcome man. ," said J.I.

"Appreciate y'all for having me. ," nodded Messiah.

"I've seen some of your work and I gotta say man you are one of the rawest tattoo artist in the game. Have you tattooed any celebrities yet? ," asked J.I.

"A few Rihanna, Nicki, KayFlock, Kelly Obure shout out to my law. ," answered Messiah.

"Oh you and Kelly related? ," asked Amira.

"Not by blood but you can say that nigga one of my brothers. ," said Messiah.

"I gotta ask and you don't have to answer. It's been all over the tattoo tea pages that for the last year and a half you've been incarcerated. What were you in for and how has it effected your shop? ," asked GiaLove staring all in his face.

"Being locked up for that amount of time ain't have no affect on my shop my wife made sure shit was going how it's supposed to. I was in for three accounts of murder. ," said Messiah.

"Three? You must have had God on your side. ," said Amira.

"Wait before we continue who all you got in the building with you with you today Messiah? ," asked J.I.

"I got two of my artists Dougie and Malai with me. The light bright nigga my brother June and his ole lady Zi, and my fine ass wife Sincere. ," Messiah introduced everyone that say across the room.

"Welcome to the GameSpot good people wife come on up here Amira pull that chair up for her. ," said J.I. as Sincere walked over to the table sitting in the seat beside her husband feeling him immediately place his hand on her thigh.

"Hi. ," Sincere shyly spoke.

"No need to be shy with us. How long have you two been together? ," asked GiaLove.

"We've been together six almost seven years and been married for two years. ," said Sincere.

"How y'all meet? Any kids? ," asked Amira.

"We met at our favorite candy lady's house where Mr.Messiah here knocked all my stuff I had just bought out my hand and we got into it. ," Sincere playfully mugged Messiah.

"You better had apologized. ," said Amira.

"He did and he bought all my things back. ," smiled Sincere looking at Messiah who started at her with admiration in his eyes.

"Aww the way he looks at you. ," cooed GiaLove.

"I see you have a few tattoos yourself miss Sincere. ," said J.I.