6

Xahkeia Murray

"Hey ladies. How are you? ," Xahkeia hugged everyone before taking her seat at the booth.

"We're good and you? ," asked Sienna.

"Same. Have y'all ordered yet? ," asked Xahkeia.

"No ain't nobody came over to this table yet. ," Sincere kept her eyes on her phone texting her dad.

"Excuse me, can we get someone over here? ," frowned Serenity seeing a waiter come over.

"Sorry for the wait. Welcome to Nikita's I'm Marley and I'll be at your service what can I get you all? ," asked Marley.

"I would like cinnamon roll French toast, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and a ice tea. ," said Serenity.

"What you getting Nene? ," asked Xahkeia.

"I want blueberry pancakes, seared potatoes, sausages, and a bloody mary. ," ordered Sienna.

"I want strawberry and cream waffles scrambled eggs, bacon, and a strawberry lemon cocktail to drink. ," followed up Sincere.

"I want regular French toast, hash browns, and scrambled cheese eggs. Oh, and can we have four mimosas thank you. ," finished Xahkeia handing him her menu.

"Yes I'll be right back with your drinks. ," stated Marley walking away.

"So what's been going on with y'all these past few weeks? ," asked Serenity.

"I'm about to start back traveling for these photo shoots and shit soon and June has opened up his art museum and he's looking for other underground artists to work with him. ," said Sincere.

"We'll y'all know being a lawyer I don't work unless someone needs me on their case and lately it's just been paper work for me. Kelly and his basketball career is going great. ," nodded Serenity.

"What ab—

Their conversation was interrupted by the waiter bringing their food and drinks making sure everyone order was accurate.

"Do y'all need anything else? ," asked Marley.

"No we're fine. ," answered Xahkeia.

"What about you beautiful? ," he asked Sincere gaining her attention along with the other three women.

"Hmm Marley is it? I appreciate the compliment, but I'm happily married. ," Sincere flashed her ring.

"I didn't notice y'all enjoy y'all food. ," nodded Marley walking away.

"I dIdN't NoTiCe headass. He saw that big ass ring on your finger. ," mocked Sienna.

"Niggas do not care. ," added Xahkeia.

"Say that shit for the ones in the back. Niggas will really ask you what you doing after you done being pregnant. Like bro are you dead ass. ," straight faced Serenity as her New York accent spilled out causing them to double over in laughter.

"I'm glad he ain't keep trying if he asked for my number I was gone give him Messiah's. ," said Sincere.

"You trying to get that boy killed. ," Sienna shook her head.

"He wasn't gone do all that maybe fuck him up. ," said Sincere eating along with the others.

"Noonie now you know when it comes to Messiah it's blood behind you. ," Xahkeia sipped her drink.

"It is like that behind me huh? ," smirked Sincere.

"And you know this. ," laughed Serenity as well as the rest of them.