8

Messiah Brewster
"Wassgood pops. Hey beloved how you? ," Messiah dapped his dad up and kissed his mother cheek.

"None much son. ," Giovanni going back to watching tv.

"I'm good how about you? ," asked Patrice.

"I'm straight can y'all keep Deuce for a while?

"What's a while Messiah? ," asked Patrice taking off her glasses.

"A week or two maybe. Sincere had a mental breakdown and she still going through it I just need y'all to take care of him for a little while. Mama Erin and OG went back to Texas this morning. ," said Messiah.

"Why you ain't say that when you walked in? Gone head we got him. ," Patrice took a sleeping Kareem from her son's arms before pushing him towards the door.

"You be strong for your wife we watched her be strong all this time she needs you. ," said Giovanni.

"I am Pops. ," left Messiah getting back to his wife.

He walked into their room seeing her drying her body from her shower. Taking off his hoodie he sat on the bed watching her slip on her underwear before calling he over.

"Hmm? ," hummed Sincere.

"Come're. ," Messiah pulled her into his lap that she was straddling him with her breast against his chest rubbing her back gently.

"I have to finish getting dressed. ," mumbled Sincere laying her head on his shoulder relaxing into his arms.

"Just let me hold you for a little while aight. ," said Messiah kissing her neck then her shoulder.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. ," sniffled Sincere.

"Sin you having a mental breakdown mamas. Everyone been seeing you walk around like nothing was bothering you with yo game face. You ain't gotta hold it together no more you can cry. ," said Messiah and that seemed like all the confirmation she needed cause she couldn't hold back anymore even if she tried.

"I'm just tired, so fucking tired. ," whispered Sincere laying on his shoulder letting the tears fall.

"Baby you have every right to be. You been holding everything and everybody together you forgetting to take care of yourself. I'm here now if you fall I'll catch you before I let you hit the ground. ," he kissed the side of her head. Standing to his feet her walked them to the kitchen sitting her on the counter.

"You hungry? ," asked Messiah wiping her tears away.

"Yeah. ," nodded Sincere.

"Whatchu wanna eat? ," asked Messiah.

"It doesn't matter. ," shrugged Sincere swing her feet.

"If I make you some noodles you gone eat em? ," asked Messiah watching her face frown up.

"I don't want noddles. I want spaghetti and meatballs. ," said Sincere.

"You good or you wanna go lay down? ," asked Messiah maneuvering around the kitchen taking out everything he need to make dinner.

"I'm going to lay down and watch tv. ," Sincere hopped off the counter going upstairs.

She climbed under the covers turning on the tv to the proud family before she knew sleep had taken over.

_____________

"Wake up baby and eat. ," she sat up stretching before grabbing her plate from him and started to consume her food.

"It's good? ," asked Messiah. He didn't cook often but he knew how to do a little something.

"Mhmm you get me something to drink? ," asked Sincere licking spaghetti sauce from her lips.

"Yea here. ," he handed her a bottle of tea.

"What's this? ," frowned Sincere wiping her mouth looking at the bottle.

"Raspberry tea you don't like it? ," Messiah looked between her face and the bottle that she was analyzing.

"It's nasty. Can I have some of your water? ," asked Sincere.

"Mhmm can I kiss you? ," asked Messiah handing her the bottle.

"Yes why you asking? I'm your wife remember. ," said Sincere drinking most of the water.

"I don't wanna make you upset. I asked because I want to make sure you comfortable. ," replied Messiah.

"I'm comfortable you can kiss me. ," nodded Sincere feeling Messiah lips connect with hers sending electric shocks through their bodies.

"I love you. ," he stared into her eyes.

"I love you too. ," blushed Sincere hugging his neck.

************

"What y'all here for? ," asked Messiah.

"I'm here to see my sister and nephew..... and for food. I smell spaghetti. ," June walked in the kitchen.

"Y'all might wanna go make y'all a plate for he run out. ," said Messiah as Kelly too found his way towards the kitchen.

"I'm good I just came to check on y'all. ," Izzy took a seat on the couch.

"Yeah how my sister? ," asked June stuffing his face.

"We taking it one day at a time I'm just trying to keep her stress free and fed. Deuce at mommy and Pops if y'all going see him. ," said Messiah seeing her text him he responded immediately.

"That's good I hope she gets better soon. ," said Kelly.

"Me too. You know Mother's Day coming up you got something planned? ," asked Izzy.

"Yeah it's a surprise. ," said Messiah.

"To her not us nigga what you got? ," asked June seeing his brother answer his phone.

"Siah. ," Sincere voice spoke softly through the phone.

"Yeah? ," questioned Messiah.

"Can you bring me something from the pantry? ," she asked.

"Whatchu want? ," Messiah stood up walking in the kitchen opening the pantry.

"I want hot Cheetos, gummy worms, and a water. ," said Sincere.

"Here I come. ," Messiah hung up grabbing everything she asked for carrying it upstairs to her.

"Thank you. ," she opened the pack of gummy worms eating one.

"You good? ," asked Messiah.

"Mhmm. ," nodded Sincere puckering her lips out for a kiss.

Messiah leaned down kissing her slowly wrapping a hand around her neck pecking her lips several times before breaking the kiss.

"I'm bout to come lay with you. ," said Messiah.

"Isn't June them down there I heard them you can't leave your company. ," said Sincere.

"They about to get the fuck out especially June eating up all the damn food. ," Messiah placed a kiss on her forehead before walking out going back downstairs to get rid of his company.