2

Xahkeia Murray

xah.iii
✈️ ..

comments disabled

comments disabled..

thesienna.aa
let's travel the world bby💞

aalet's travel the world bby💞

comments disabled..

Grabbing her suitcase from baggage claim along with Sienna the two walked side by side out of the airport. June and Izzy's trail was taking place tomorrow morning and both ladies pray for the same thing, not guilty. If the judge found them guilty that would mean more time away from their significant other and neither woman wanted that. Not being around them 24/7 was draining.

"Noonie! Hi sexy mama! ," squealed both Sienna and Xahkeia pulling Sincere into a hug.

"I missed y'all so much. I still can't believe we moved away from each other. ," Sincere hugged them back helping with their bags.

"I can't either, but we're back now, for how long? That I don't know. ," said Xahkeia.

"You know what I always same if you need me I'm only a phone call and a flight away. ," spoke Sienna.

"I know. Do y'all know when Ren supposed to get here? ," asked Sincere. Pulling into the driveway she killed the engine and helped them bring their things inside.

"She's coming tomorrow since Friday is Mother's Day. What are your plans anyway? ," asked Sienna.

"I was just gonna stay home with Deuce and watch Netflix. We might bake a cake I don't know. ," shrugged Sincere.

"Girl hell no it's your first Mother's Day! Don't worry let Nene, Ren, and I do all the planning and speaking of Deuces where's my nephew? ," asked Xahkeia taking a seat at the kitchen table along with the sisters.

"He's with his grandparents. Mama Trice should be dropping him off in a few minutes. ," stated Sincere checking the time on her phone.

"Where's Kairi cute self at I be seeing her on Instagram she a big girl now. ," said Sienna.