14

"You good? Want food or anything? ," asked Sincere leaning against the door post.

"Nah I'm good matter fact c'mere. ," Messiah beckoned her over.

"Messiah you need a break you been working since this morning. Give me some attention. ," she straddled his lap blocking his view of the MacBook.

"Aight you got my attention what you trying to do? ," asked Messiah looking at her.

"I want us to have family time let go out to eat Deuce, Kai, you, and I. ," she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We can do it go get dressed. ," Messiah tapped her butt.

"You think you run shit don't it? I'm big boss round here. ," said Sincere.

"Who don't run shit? ," Messiah grabbed her neck licking his lips he watch as a smirk broke onto her face.

"I'll do anything that you want anything that you say cause you the boss, you the boss Bae. You're so handsome Papa. ," Sincere kissed all over his face making him smile.

"Thank you Phat mama you beautiful too. ," he pecked her lips.

"Okay I'm about to go get everybody ready you gone head do what you need to. ," said Sincere leaving their bedroom and head to the Kareem's room finding both children watching tv.

"Come on let's get dressed we going out. ," Sincere picked up toys tossing them in the toy bin by the door.

"Where we going? ," asked Kairi getting up to get dressed.

"We going to get food. What else y'all wanna do? ," asked Sincere picking out Kairi's shoes to match her fit.

"Can we go to the trampoline park? How this look Ma Noonie? ," posed Kairi.

"Mhm I'll tell daddy when we get in the truck. You look so pretty Kai come here let me take off your scarf. ," Sincere untied the scrap making sure not to mess up her hair.

"Mama I wear this. ," Kareem pulled a whole outfit from the hanger.

"Okay let's get you dressed big boy. ," said Sincere.

"I do it myself. ," he grabbed his shirt putting it on.

"Oh okay then you don't need my help. Kai put yo shoes on and go see if yo daddy at least halfway dressed form me. ," said Sincere kissing her forehead.

"Okay. ," Kairi ran out the room.

"Mommy I need help with my shoes. ," Kareem handed his shoes to Sincere holding his foot up.

"You love these lil crocs. Let's go see if daddy ready cause mommy ain't even started yet. ," Sincere walked into her bedroom seeing Messiah was almost ready.

"Look at y'all with the fits. Go downstairs and let mommy get ready don't mess with nothing down there and try not to mess up yo hair Kairi. ," said Messiah.

The children ran downstairs letting the couple get dressed. Sincere searches through her drawers finding a simple fit which was black leggings, a cropped white top with a windbreaker, air max shoes, and to top it of her red birkin bag. She turned to the mirror checking her lashing when suddenly she felt Messiah behind her.

"Messiah stop humping me nasty self. ," Sincere faced him.

"But you like how nasty I got last night miss Fiji. ," said Messiah making her mouth drop in shock.

"Why would you call me that? And don't act like ain't have you moaning and yo toes curling. ," replied Sincere.

"I ain't knocking you, you did yo thang and you can't help yo shit get on ocean. ," He sent a slap to her butt.

"Come on so we can go they too quiet down there. ," she grabbed her purse and phone.

"Hol up you got on panties? I feel too much skin. ," Messiah pulled the waist of her leggings looking inside.

"Yes I have on panties get out my clothes crazy. ," Sincere swatted his hand away. Gathering up everyone they got into the truck strapping every child in securely before getting in themselves taking off.

"Anywhere we need to go before we go eat? ," Messiah looked over at her.

"Yeah go to my building right quick the people who brought my inventory need to get in. ," Sincere replied to a message. In a short distance Sincere was at her store opening to door letting the movers bring in her boxes.

"This big as hell ain't never been in here before. ," Messiah looked around.

"You like it? ," asked Sincere.

"Yeah it's hella nice. ," nodded Messiah taking a picture of his family.

nycmessiah
F.O.E. @sinceremaliah

Liked by junecreationz, Izzy4presi, millie

Liked by junecreationz, Izzy4presi, millie.mill, kellyoburejr, joslynnnn, xah.iii, thesienna.aa, theserenity.yy and 6,113,874 others.
junecreationz- uncle babies🤍

Izzy4presi- them yo twins bro

thesienna.aa- Kai gone be taller than you soon sis @sinceremaliah y'all look cute🥰

millie.mill- mommy's princess💗💗

xah.iii- look at my niece and nephew. Okay hair down to the ankles! 😍😍

theserenity- its the smiles for me my tee loves🥰🥰

kellyoburejr- family

sinceremaliah- my babies😩! I love you😘
↪️I love you more mamas😘

"Who them flowers from? ," frowned Messiah looking at her read the card attached to it.

"It's from my daddy I'm about to call him. ," Sincere FaceTime'd her dad watching a the call connected.

"Hey my princess I see you got them flowers. ," said Silas.

"I did thank you they're so pretty. What are you up to? ," asked Sincere.

"Nothing waiting on Erin to finish cooking and we gone watch a movie. Yo grandma got a date. ," said Silas as his mother in law came down the hallway.

"Hey Noonie! ," spoke Erin.

"Hey mommy! Nana you come get in this camera we gotta talk. A date with who? What's his name? ," questioned Sincere as soon as she saw her grandma's face.

"His name Robert-Earl nosey. Ain't you married? Get from out my business. ," Nana sprayed on some perfume checking herself out in the mirror.

"Oop well you have fun then miss girl. I love you talk to you later. ," said Sincere laughing.

"I love you too my doll baby. ," her Nana gave the phone back to her dad.

"We about to go have some family time Dad I love you.

"I love y'all be safe. ," said Silas.

"I love you too we will. Tell Poppy see him later. ," Sincere held the phone down to the children.

"See you later Poppy. We love you. ," waved Kairi and Kareem.

"I love y'all too be good for y'all parents. ," said Silas.

"Okay. ," they replied in unison.